Chapter 12

HAPPY READING

Sibel pov

I could kick myself for being putty in this man's hands. Every time I'm this close to accepting life with him, there is a million and a half thing telling me I should run for the hills like the hounds of hell were chasing me.

Why am I the one always compromising?

When will it end?

Will it ever end?

Will he ever change to fit into my world, and why am I constantly giving in?

I was still wide awake in his bed two hours later, still fuming. I couldn't help it. No matter how many times I fought him, I just give in because I couldn't resist him. Those eyes, that smile, and the charms of this man were just too insufferable.

I lay still feeling him tossed and turned for some time. Like me, he couldn't sleep. Who would after the argument we had? He refused to take me back home and now I'm just frustrated laying here trying to break in his new bed.

Finally, he reached out for me, took me in his arms, and held me securely. "I know you're not sleeping," he whispered in my ear when I did not respond to him. "About earlier, I'm sorry," he said, and I ignored him further.

I was too tired to fight with him again. In a few hours, I would have to leave and get ready for a make-up session I missed during the miserable weeks I've had.

"Sibel," he tried again, but I refused to answer. Everything was in his favor. He's eating his cake and having it too. Then, I'm left with being the compromising one, understanding, and tolerating his situation. Everything is in his favor, and am I to be accepting?

Is this what I signed up for in Ryon Menture world?

"You were right... And... you're adorable when you are jealous, but you do not need to be."

"I'm not jealous," I said, pushing his hands away and turning away from him, but he placed them back firmly around me.

"I promised to talk to Fiona. I'm not in favor of her behavior as I've made it clear. Believe me, I would never intentionally put you in that situation to make you feel that way."

"I said I wasn't jealous," I insisted, and this time, I didn't push him off me. "I'm sorry. I will do better," he said. You deserve better, baby, and I will work on doing better for you because I do not want to lose you, Sib. I will work on becoming the man that you need and deserve," he said.

I took a deep breath. The way he was looking at me was making it hard to think and breathe evenly.

"I love you and said I was open to giving this a try but not at the expense of your child's mother. I'm not going to just sit back and take it or do everything you say in honor of her."

"I don't expect you to, but please remember this is all new to me as well, I've never had a stubborn girlfriend while having a child mother. Please give me time to sort it all out."

"I promised I'm much more, and I can show you I'm more stubborn than you think," I warned, and he chuckled.

The sound of his laugh vibrates through my body. "You know you looked beautiful tonight, especially in that dress," he said.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," I gulped when that look returned to his eyes. I wasn't used to his touch or that... that look in his eyes nor have I ever been in his bed and this close... well, except for New Year's night. Technically I wasn't in his bed but you understand what I mean.

"I know," he whispered, his voice dropping an octave. "Good," I muttered. moving to slide my legs off the bed, I needed to move, but he moved his huge hand further down, stopping me.