Chapter 8

Sibel Pov

"I will be right out," I called after staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror for God knows how long. My cheeks flushed every time I remembered those scorching kisses and warm embraces. The man could kiss and my face warm up with each thought of it.

Who was I kidding? Apparently not myself. I was hot all over by just a smile, wet with just the sound of his voice, and shivered in his embrace like a leaf. I was hot for Ryon Menture when I shouldn't be.

"Oh God," I groaned. Serious time Sibel. I need to put some distance between us and think here but a delicious tingling surged through me when I took my lip between my teeth.

"You're not a teenager anymore Sibel, woman up," I cautioned.

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about," I asked pulling down the jacket I pulled over my head after cleaning up myself and hauling up my black leggings. I walked out to this man who sat on the couch with his flawless features, his handsome face leaning back. He wore a finely tailored black suit that accentuated his strong silhouette, and a few buttons opened and coat discarded. Why am I just noticing these things, Lord help me.

"What do you mean what do I want to talk about? I want us to understand this. I want you to know what it will take to be with me, I want you to know I need you to be mine."

"I'm confused here."

"Don't be Sibel I want you baby. I want you so bad."

"And?"

"I want you to want me the same way after I tell you what I have to say and I expect you to want to... God, you're so sexy." He finished.

"It's so hard to concentrate when you're looking at me like that," he groaned.

"Stay on point here," there is only so much sizzling passion that can cover up, I keep telling myself. I repeated the words over and over.

"Baby, I've fallen in love with you," he whispered. He chuckled to himself, "the very few words I thought I'd ever say. I fought myself over you for so long there isn't any fight left me anymore. I just want to fall at your feet Sib, and I would love it if you let me." he said, lost and confused that my breath hitched with the raw emotions on his face.

Does he love me? all I want to do was take him in my arms and hold him close but there was a lingering strike in my gut that says there was more and I wasn't going to like it.

"I should feel good knowing you've been fighting something that was supposed to be very easy between us?"

"I've done things, Sibel. I've made... Well, it's not a mistake I do not regret it. I would never regret it but I couldn't lose you so I fought. I thought..." he sighed and stood up.

He took in a deep breath.

"I thought hooking up with other people would do the trick, I thought it would quench this blaze for you even when I didn't sleep with you but nothing helped. This was more, you're more. Then the minute I decided that I'd had enough and I was going to chase you with everything in me Fiona is with child."

What? I said face draining of all its color. He said what at the end of his rambling.

"What did you just say?" I asked everything in me went quiet and I saw pure anguish takes his face.

"Fiona and I are expecting," he said clearly this time and my brain wasn't ready to comprehend any of it.

"Expecting what?" I felt dizzy. I stood up but all of a sudden sat back down across from him this time.

"She's pregnant Sib. I never planned any of this and it's the reason I haven't been with you. It's the reason I have taken things any further and..."

"Ryon..." I cut him off.