Chapter 17

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

My stomach dropped, and I was hot like I'd never seen this man before, erupting butterflies in my belly. Ryon Menture was a sexy man.

He stared down at me with those mesmerizing grey eyes before my eyes began to travel down the length of his body.

I took in a deep breath when I saw the massive weaponry he was packing between his tights and wondered where it was ever going to go. Where in me was it ever going to fit? Good God was a man allowed to pack all of that. My eyes couldn't stop staring at it.

He smirked at my reaction. I think it pleased him.

"Damn," I breathed out. It was the only word in my brain after seeing him naked. He chuckled.

"You look— wow, you beautiful," he spoke in one breath like he was out of breath looking at me. He reached out and grabbed one of my hands and brought it up to his lips to kiss, making me blush again.

I looked into his eyes, seeing pure admiration. Without thinking, I quickly climbed into bed and pulled the covers over me from head to toe. I couldn't take that look in his eyes like he was going to eat me.

I couldn't look at him any longer, and I didn't know what else to do. So I ran and hid.

He chuckled and climbed in beside me. "Baby," he whispered and peeked under the cover, but I closed my eyes tight.

"I promised not to bite," he chuckled, and I slowly opened my eyes. "Baby, you weren't this shy New years night," he teased, and I blushed.

"What..." I stuttered as he leaned over me, smiling brightly, and I was aware that he was completely naked all over again.

"As much as I would love to make love to you and hear you scream my name, I'm obligated to tell you I would never force myself on you," he said, sitting up.

"Do you mind putting on your pants," I asked. His nakedness was just too much, I was bright pink. He chuckled and took his boxer. Standing and stretching, he pulled on the damn thing, and I tried not to look at every damn inch of leaned muscle.

He was perfect with that expansive chest and shoulders. Ripped thighs and leaned abdomen with muscles stretched down to his calf. His handsome face only added to his perfection.

My mind went haywire with possibilities, then he surprised me, and I started at him, but before I could react, Ryon climbed back into bed and leaned over me. "What are you doing, Ryon?" I asked, breathing him in.

He leaned in with a grin, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Making me bat sit crazy with nerves," I said, and he stopped, unable to keep a straight face. He burst out laughing, turning on his side.

"You're something else. My adorable girlfriend," he said, putting his hand on my stomach. "There is no going back from here, Sibel. Only moving forward," Ryon said.

"I should freshen up," I said. "I'm hot... No sweaty," I corrected, and his grin was wide. "You're too adorable," he said. "Go, I can't wait to wake up next to you," he said, and I frowned in confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"It's just after lunch," I said, and he stood up suddenly. "I should feed you in bed then," he smirked, and I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I braced the locked door for a few quiet minutes, trying to stop my racing heart. Feeling as though my breathing had returned to its normal rate, I tried to process it all. Is this really happening? Was I ready? I had so many images of us together. I had rehearsed how I was going to touch him, kiss him, wrap my legs around him. I wanted to feel him, to feel it.