Chapter 18

HAPPY READING

Ryon POV

Shaking, I sat up in bed, startled.

I was sweating. It had been so long since I dreamed about that night. I turned slightly, looking at the time on the lamp clock. It was 1: 45 and I was sweating.

I took a deep breath, I needed to calm down, then she turned, and my eyes drifted to my girl laying beside me. I stared, and a smile crept up my face. "Mine," I whispered.

She was here, snoring softly in deep, harmonious sleep, and she was finally mine. I lay still watching the gentle rise of her chest, and my shirt snug around. I wanted to wake her up an hour after for some more of that good shit she got between her legs, damn she felt good. Then I remember what happened between us and although I'd never dreamed of our first time being on my closet floor. I could still taste her on my tongue, still smell her scent on my skin, and remember every moan and groan of ecstasy that leave her lips.

Starting back at the time, noting the hurt in my chest felt fresh like the night I received that phone call. It's not a memory I like to remember at all. I watched my brother, broken and bloody, being rushed in by a stretcher, and couldn't find words to describe the pain in my chest. It's been months since Reyon's accident, and I didn't understand why this was disturbing me at this hour.

She turned in her sleep, facing me, and God, she was beautiful. A goddess in perfection and last night only proved it when I explored most of her. No, I didn't accomplish my task of knowing every last inch of her, but I did prove she was perfect.

I settled on my side and leaned on my arm to watch her closely. Her hair fell over her face loosely and her lips slightly parted, soft snores periodically coming from them. My eyes moved lower, following the lines of her neck to her glorious taut nipples staring back at me rosy and plump against her creamed complexion, and I didn't get to give them the attention they deserved on my closet floor. There was still so much yet to be explored about her body; all her creases, curve, and secret corners. I'm convinced I was obsessed and couldn't tell which part or curve I wanted to devour more.

I smiled to myself. My closet floor... Was a first for me. Her delicate skin against mine and the tenderness with which I took her was also a first for me. Hands down it was the best fuck of my life and I groaned when my dick strumbled under the sheet. The vibration ran down my length and tickled my spine drawing up my balls.

Wanting more, I reached out, tracing the line between my unbuttoned shirt on her. My fingertip glided between her breasts, and her eyes fluttered.

I leaned in, feeling the thrills surging through my body. I pressed my lips to hers, and her eyes gently opened. She responded with the same passion curling her legs around me the minute I slid in between them, and she consumed me.

"Leave me alone," she said, breathing out, trying to catch her breath. "I want you," I whispered, spreading kisses across her shoulders.

"You want to kill me," she whimpered. "I need to sleep," she muttered with a smile on her lips, and I couldn't help chuckling.

"I promised to be gentle. It's going to be much better in my bed," I grumbled in her ear, nibbling at her right ear lobe.

"Hey... you said that last time," she laughed, pushing herself up, but my grip was firm. I kissed her softly, tracing my way down between her long legs, and her eyes glazed over.

Her breath was caught in her throat and she shivered. I felt it...

"Oooooh okay," she finally managed to say breathlessly.

"Okay, what?" I asked, voice dropping very low and husky.

"I want you too."
_____

Sibel POV