Chapter 16

HAPPY READING

Ryon POV

"Come, princess," I said squeezing her hand to reassure her but she was still hesitant to move. In a flash, I had her in my embrace to calm her the best I can.

I should have told her about Fiona being here but as excited as I was for this weekend I didn't think of a problem. Her air was so comforting, I craved it. Sibel makes me forget all my problems and with her around my stress wasn't a situation. I could be carefree with her and my only concern was to make her happy.

"Look at me, beautiful. You're safe here with me, always," I whispered kissing her forehead and she took one step forward.

Fiona and I are friends and after a productive conversation earlier, I thought it best to include Sibel in a way forward. After Fiona showed up unannounced.

"You're safe with me," I repeated giving her hand another squeeze.

"Now," I added pulling her toward the living room. "Let's get this over with I want you to myself."

"It's not you, I'm worried about Ryon. Sweet Jesus help me," she murmured and I couldn't help the chuckle leaving my lips.

Taking a few steps to the sofa, Fiona stood to her feet. Before I could utter a word Fiona stepped forward getting into my personal space with Sibel just to the side of us.

"That took way too long and let me show you how it's done," Fiona turned to Sibel with a roguish smile and I didn't have enough time to react. She leaned in...

I was taken aback but before her lips connected to mine, Sibel snatched every braid and scalp off her brain I believe with the way Fiona recoiled and yelped. Then with Sibel's force and grip, Fiona yowled.

I couldn't comprehend how fast this situation had changed.

Squawking in pain, Sibel pulled her back with a very harsh thump like she was pulling at the devil himself before letting go. "What do you think you're doing?" Sibel gets into her face staring at her with criminal intent moving like a predator whose deadly eyes were fixed on its prey. At this point, I was quiet looking at the drama unfolding from out of my body. I couldn't believe any of it. Fiona apologized and we hugged it out and made plans to move forward. She even extended an olive branch to Sibel accompanying us to her upcoming doctor's appointment. I thought this was our way forward.

Fiona hadn't recovered and neither did I. It was the last thing NO scratch that she didn't expect that at all but Sibel wasn't backing down. If she didn't know now she knew, my woman is as stubborn and determined as she is beautiful. My God the woman was beautiful hence her determination couldn't be measured. Try as I might I couldn't move an inch as my woman took control. A part of me found it utterly sexy like I needed to excuse myself.

"Get out! There is nothing I want to hear from you," Sibel said and my heart stopped.

"Sib... I" Fiona mumbled but the death glare she received had her zipping it faster than the Sib out of her mouth.

"Out!" Sibel yelled, finger pointed to the door breathing heavily. "Be careful Fiona. this is not the tree you want to shake. I'm very sure you do not want my cherries," Sibel warned in a threatening voice and my heart leaped into my throat.

Dear God, I send a quiet prayer.

Fiona's eyes were as wide as mine, in disbelief "I'm... I'm..." she stammered dumbfounded. Utterly struck dumb.

"Please, sweet Jesus. Please let this woman try me today," Sibel clenched her fist and I recovered from the entire situation with a myriad of emotions twirling through me as I stared at Fiona. Anger was foremost then there was betrayal, and for the first time ever since knowing Fiona, I lost respect for her.