Chapter 15

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

"You seem distracted. That fine-ass Menture got you distracted again, huh?" she laughed.

"I'm not distracted, persa, but I am a little worried."

"Worried? How so?" she asked.

"All this new relationship stuff and remembering to be this affectionate person. Wanting to be under him all the time, and he always wants to kiss on me..."

"It just means your feelings are getting stronger, and sometimes it's overwhelming to be that vulnerable with someone," Kay said understanding all too well these feelings bubbling in my stomach.

"Overwhelming but thrilling," I said.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"I'm not mad about it. It's just that it's all new to be this affectionate and vulnerable with this man after I've wanted it for so long." Now he was making me soft...

"Now it's here, and it's unbelievable," she said.

"Something like that. It's real now, and that scares me a little," I voiced as we stepped out of the administrative building of the university. It's currently 9 am. Saturday morning, we had just hand-delivered our tease to our different professors and we were making our way to breakfast.

Ryon did an incredible job on mine, and I couldn't wait to read my review and hear what my professor had to say about the way my paper was constructed. Ryon and I worked on it for hours, and then he went home at about 2 am after we cuddled on the sofa. Subsequently, I promised to be at his house the minute I handed in my paper.

"Hi ladies," Raymond greeted with a wide smile and turned directly to Keyana. "Hi Ray," I smiled, but Kay blushed and looked away.

"Anna," he said, curling his tongue over his lips wetting them, and she visually took in a breath.

"Final paper... you turned in yours," he asks, completely ignoring me. I was invisible at this point.

"Just did. What about you," she smiled, finally looking up at him in the face.

"I'm about to let the professor know I worked every part of me off on this," he smiled, tapping the file in his hand.

"I bet you did," she cheesed, and I almost burst out laughing, seeing the look on her face.

"Hear... I'm having a party to celebrate at my place. I wanted to personally invite you, ladies," he smirked. "I want to see you," he said.

"Let me get back to you on that," Kay said, taking the strap of her purse over her shoulder

"Let me know," he said and stepped back reluctantly, "I would see you around," she said, he nodded, and she did the same. "Bye, Anna," he smiled again and walked towards the admin building.

"Come on, you can recover in the car," I laughed, getting in her car. Just as I started it, Ryon called.

"Let me get this," I said, connecting my Bluetooth, and Kay nodded. "Hello," I answered and heard him take in a breath.

"Are you alright," I asked before he spoke, connecting my Bluetooth to the speakers. "Hi princess, everything is fine. You on your way," he asked.

"We're on our way to grab breakfast, then I'm all yours," I said.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that," he said.

"You two make me sick," Kay whined, and I giggled.

"It's too early to be grumpy woman," he declared, and she rolled her eyes.