Chapter 3

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

I stared at myself in the mirror and I tried to process the new feeling that overcame me. Picturing those grey eyes over and over again, those lips and fingers. He was so angry it made the butterflies in my stomach go haywire and I clamp my thighs with the way I throb.

But then it all turned to desires I'd never seen before in him. A pleasurable shiver ran down my spine. I couldn't believe what had happened last night. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before, and although I put on a brave face and faced him head-on, I was afraid of how it might have ended. I was most afraid it might have been the last, and I was never going to see him again like last time. But then he surprised me.

I take in a deep breath and hold it. I waited and waited, and he finally came around. My body was awakened as it had never been before. My inside did weird things I couldn't explain, and my heart beat in synchronized patterns with his.

Then I just don't know, what comes next after he took me home the night before. I took a deep breath, feeling relaxed, but the unknown crept in.

He can be so many things, domineering, overwhelming, impossible, and outright ridiculous. Especially with the level of control, he has over me, and when I'm with him, I'm so much more, and resisting it doesn't go so well.

Well, for me, at least.

I know the type of man he is, I've been around him long enough to know. I've seen the news and read the tabloid and him dating my sisters and being around since I was a teenage girl only made me want him more. I've loved him since I was seventeen years old and he was twenty-two at the time.

Weird, right? Shit wouldn't go away. I began to harness all these feelings that only became stronger with time. The pulsation in my heart when he's around, the need in my loin, the heat on my skin, the driving me crazy thoughts of him could only be fate.

I should probably console myself, but I couldn’t. I loved every minute of it, of him. Those eyes stared back at me, those hands touching me. I close my eyes and imagine every trace of his fingers, every kiss on my lips, the way his hands glided over my body, and the way he pulled me in closer and closer until every inch of space is eliminated between us and I loved every second of it.

I look down at my thighs, imagining his hands between them. The trace of his finger on my treasure, Lord knows I've imagined him that way too many times before. But nothing prepared me for the electricity that reverberated out of his body and into mine.

It still surprised me what happened between us, my hands cover my face as I recall the night before over and over again. My cheeks hurt from smiling all morning and I'm back to my teenage years with those giddy feelings when he gave me my first kiss on my eighteen birthday.

Did he mean it? All those words he said to me, did he mean them?

"If I didn't have a dick appointment, I would have been pist right now," Keyana said, walking into the room and closing the door behind her bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong with you," she jammed my shoulder, getting me completely out of my pondering. I've been so mentally caught up that it wasn't a joke.

I shake my head and walk over to my closet. "Sibel, what's wrong with you? Are you mad about last night?"

"No, no, I'm not mad, I have to visit the library," I said.

"On Sunday?"

"Yes, Mrs. Cole is coming in today for an hour," I said, and she watched me.

"Wait a minute," she scanned my face. "Well, wouldn't you know... You think I was going to let this slip."

"What are you talking about," I asked as if she didn't know me well enough.