Chapter 20

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

"Bye, baby," he said, leaning over in his seat and placing a lingering kiss on my lips. We had just parked the car at 6:30 on the dot. Ryon needed to be at work, and I needed to be at for 9:00. It was the end of a perfect weekend.

"Bye, handsome," I giggled at the way it felt nice in my stomach, and he chuckled. Ryon cleanly shaved chin made him look rather sexy, I thought with admiration. Surely, it was a crime to look so good this early in the morning.

"I will call you baby," he chuckled softly, and those impossibly long lashes framing his gorgeous grey eyes were easy to get lost in was another of his weapons I came to learn And the air about my man that screamed authority made him look sensational beneath the black suit with a crisp white shirt and black tie and the nicely folded dark Green handkerchief in his breast pocket completed his signature classy look perfectly. The man was a perfect work of art, and it was no wonder women flocked to him like glue.

"If you keep looking at me like that, neither of us will leave this car," he smirked, and God knows I already had a limp in my step and couldn't take anymore. The man rearranged my shit on purpose.

"You have a good day," I said immediately, opening his car door, and he burst out laughing. I'm glad I can amuse him.

He shook his head, eyes liting up with amusement coming down from his laughter, and I smiled.

"Bye baby, have a great day," he said, reaching for my face and swiping his thumb over my cheek. "I had a great time this weekend, I will miss you," he kissed my lips again and got out of his car. He walked around the front of the car and held the door open for me while he helped me out and took my bag.

"I had a great time too," I said as we walked to my front door, and he laced our fingers.

"I will call after your exams. You will acquire incredible results, and I can't wait to hear all about it."

"Thank you," I whispered and he place my bag at the foot of the door and took my face in both hands, "you got this beautiful," he smiled and my inside turned to jelly even my knees were giving out on me. "You're very cute when you blush," Ryon let out.

"We're both going to be late if we don't get a move on it," Ryon said, watching me. Ryon's hot piercing gaze on me brought an intense feeling of vulnerability and shyness that made me uncomfortable at times even when I tried not to be.

I groaned silently when I realized I didn't hear what he said next. Damn, my man was so gorgeous that one could lose their train of thought just by looking at him, I thought, looking at his lips. "What did you say?" I swallowed hard.

"We need to get going..."

"But..." I pouted. My desires for Ryon had rather intensified, and I'd never felt as safe as I had been surrounded by his body heat. I looked up and saw a look on Ryon's face that I couldn't fathom.

"Girl, don't make me lock you away in my car," he smirked, and I hit his shoulder blushing.

"What are you thinking," his voice turned husky.

"I'm not thinking," I said belly, quivering at the rasp in his voice. This man can make me hot all over hardly doing a damn thing.

"Sure you weren't," Ryon burst into laughter, and I knew my colour was a dead giveaway.

"Bye, baby. I need to leave," he kissed my forehead and did not attempt to walk away. The longer we stayed around each other, the worse the temptation to touch him was growing. There were times I just wanted to rip his clothes off, slammed my lips against his sexy lips, or take him deep into my throat but I just excuse myself and tried with all my might to compose the horny beast I was becoming. I have never felt this level of attraction and riot of emotions in my entire life, and sometimes it bothered me that some sort of demon he had possessed me with. But as compelling as it was, I pride myself on my self-control, so I'm not going to beg this man for another energized weekend or the way he pruned my lawn... I couldn't tell what this man put on me, I do know I wanted him like I never wanted him before. I was going to miss him, and I didn't like the unpleasant feeling of not seeing him all day.