Chapter 19

HAPPY READING

Ryon Pov

I stepped out of my Bugatti and pressed the key to lock the doors. I walked into the building with my security hot on my tail as I entered Menture Enterprise. I didn't miss the immediate attention I received too from the wandering eyes of women and men moving around to their various destinations. It wasn't new to me, I was used to the attention whenever I went about. Women never seized to get enough of my powerful, lean muscles and the authority with which I carry myself. I didn't mind all the heads turning my way, but I couldn't stand the way they couldn't help themselves tearing me apart like a piece of meat.

All the eyes on me were nothing compared to Sibel's eyes on me. That woman stared through to my soul as least it felt that way.

I moved across the floor and greeted the receptionist with a Curt nod to her greetings and walked over to the elevator. As I board the lift, Reyon entered behind me from the opposite direction. He whistled and hit the pad to his floor.

"How was your weekend," he asked, and I smiled.

"Who lit your candles," he asked, turning back to face me. "I've never seen you glow," he said, and I sucked my teeth followed by a chuckle.

"Only women glow," I said, and he chuckled.

"Not today, brother." he slapped my arm, and I shook my head. "It was that good," he egged, but I didn't say a word.

"How was your weekend?" I asked trying to change the topic, but he wasn't having it.

"This is not about me," he said as the lift stopped, and I walked past him, thankful the elevator stopped and doors opened just in time.

"Where are you going," I turned back to him following me. "You thought I was just going to keep going to my floor and get into my office without the details? Think again," he said.

"Mr. Menture, sir," my secretary greeted me with a smile as we walked into my office.

"Good morning, Lillian," I nodded, and she gave another smile before sitting back at her desk.

"Don't you have work to get done?"

"Not before I talked to my brother," he smirked and took his seat opposite my desk. "Please make yourself comfortable," I said with much sarcasm, but it didn't faze him. "Don't mind if I do," he said, getting comfortable in his seat, and I rolled my eyes.

Then I gave him a very brief recount of my weekend. However, the more and more I'd gotten to know all the secret corners of her body, the more I had become obsessed, and I couldn't decide which part of her I loved more. I couldn't stop reaching out to her and the way she let it consume her with every tremble was everything to me. Every encounter was beyond sex yet I couldn't explain, or describe the feelings like heavy waves inside of me. There were no words.

"You're quiet," I said as she packed away the last of the dishes, insisting she should do the dishes after I did an amazing job on breakfast.

"I was thinking," she said as I took her hand walking back into the sitting room.

"About?" I asked, watching her. She looked concerned.

"Nothing and everything," she said.

"Is this about Fiona? or what we did? I'm sorry I shouldn't have..."

"Oh no," she shook her head. "Nothing like that, and I had a lovely time last night, and when you woke me... I'm not even thinking about Fiona at this minute."

"So then why do you look concerned," I asked, lacing our fingers.

"I was just thinking about my trip..."