Chapter 10

HAPPY READING

Sibel Pov

"Hi boo," Keyana said and I couldn't help groaning. I was restless yet another night. How could I not be when I couldn't get my mind to calm the fuck down and shut the hell up.

She walked into my room and pulled the curtains apart to reveal the sun had come out in all its sunny glory today. I groaned with the bright light on my face and threw my pillow at her. She sidestepped and threw it right back.

I groaned again and try to shield myself from the sun, I just wanted life to make sense again.

"Will you close those," I shrieked at her. My mood was already shitty and she was determined to make it worst.

"You've moped around far too long, and I'm not having it anymore," she said, slumping into my bed and pointing a finger at me.

"Come on... you're getting out of this bed today."

"Will you leave me alone, I need to sleep."

"And how much of it have you gotten."

I rolled my eyes, and she snickered. "Get your butt up. I'm taking you out to dinner tonight after I give you a spa day and take you from under this cloud of doom."

"I'm not in the mood to be dressed up and go out."

"The hell you ain't. I've given you enough time, and you're not getting a minute more."

She poked at my side, "Will you stop?" I pushed her hands away and sat up.

"No, I wouldn't. Get out of this bed, and you stink, too." she turned up her nose at me.

"I'm a ray of sunshine like the one creeping through my windows," I said, but it was an absolute lie. I hadn't taken a shower in three days, and it was like I couldn't move at all. I wanted to, but heartbreak wasn't my cup of tea. It was like all my dreams had turned into a rush of vapor jetting in the blink of an eye.

The only thing I wanted now was to pull myself together as quickly as possible, but day after day, sitting here only made it harder and I coiled into a ball on my bed. Like I couldn't function... Ryon Menture was a greedy fucker, he wants all the things a man like him shouldn't have and I was foolish enough to think, he wasn't greedy at all.

A baby, a baby mother, and a woman in love were just being mean and piggish.

I stare down at the three-day-old clothes and wish I'd at least had the strength to change them. "Aww baby," Keyana, wound her arms around my shoulders and drew me onto her.

I lay on her shoulders and it was the first time I cried in three weeks.

I felt so stupid, life was moving along just fine around me but I felt stuck and I couldn't move.

"I'm sorry I should be over this by now but..."

"Shh. Heartbreak is an ugly predicament," she scoffed. "We need to get you out of it, eh."

It sure is but it doesn't change a thing, I sniffled and wiped at my eyes.

"No more making me cry," she wiped at her eyes and huffed out a breath. "Let's get you showered and dressed and we can either throw bricks at Ryon every time he passes or we stick to the schedule."

"Tempting but a spa day and dinner sounds lovely."

"I know my girl was in there, somewhere."

"Go on, let's go," she rushed me out of bed and I shuttle to the bathroom. "And take your time... let the water soak you well," she said and I closed the door. Today was the last of my dooms day and I wasn't going to argue with her because I did stink.