Chapter 27

Sibel pov

"How are you feeling?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Good," I said after a few chews... I was still figuring out how I was feeling.

"You have questions, I will answer them," he said.

I definitely do, but my mind wasn't working well enough for me to ask the ones I needed answers to.

"Come here," he said, and I'm sitting right beside him eating. He took my face in his hand and brought his face close to mine. He kissed my temple and my cheeks slowly.

"Ask me anything you want, Sibel. I don't bite."

That's a lie. The motherfucker bit me a few times. I know it wasn't once or twice either. My heart fluttered.

The terribly inconvenient plans for our wedding, I thought but could not help the smile on my lips when I started at the diamond and platinum band on my finger.

Initially, I hadn't wanted to but I found myself doing what he asked, agreeing to it all even though I fought him every step of the way but ultimately finding that I would give in to him because I could not resist those dark eyes.

I closed my eyes remembering the way he'd kissed me, the way he made my toes curl, the way he ran his finger through my hair, the way his dick was so deep inside of me, every time I walked I thought of how full he made me feel and the way he pulled me closer and closer, the way he fell to his knees and kissed my cheeks and the way I had to keep kissing him to steal back every breath he'd taken from me.

I shuddered, my spine quivered, my core ached, and my mind went haywire. I quickly put away my plate and so did he.

Then I opened my eyes and started at the band again reality finally hitting like a ton of bricks.

"I... I can't do this," I said trying to think of a very good reason.

"This..." I choked up, averting my eyes to the ceiling. "How is this our story? how has my life changed like this? Is this what you and I are supposed to do... sneaking away and hiding to get married? this is all so new to me. This is... this is a dream, an illusion."

"I know baby. This is not how I saw our life unfolding and it's definitely not what I want for you to get used to. But I do want you to get used to us being husband and wife."

"Husband and wife?" I murmured my heart beating too loud in my ears for me to be calm.

Ryon took my face into his hand and held me steady.

Ryon was supposed to get married to Keyana? of all the things to get used to how was I to do so with this information?

I woke up and was looking for Ryon when I heard voices mid-way down the stairs case so I heard most of their conversation before tip-toeing back into the room. With partial acceptance of what I'd learned, I leaned on his shoulder as he held me close. I was all cried out.

I remember crying with Keyana over this issue with her father only to find out Ryon was supposed to be her suitor. Does she know? should I ask her? Part of me screamed to leave it alone, to leave Ryon alone and come to terms with what was happening. This was a dead end, but the other part of me craved to be beside him, to get all the details, the fine print of everything— if my mind could handle it.

How was I to enter an exam room tomorrow?

Ryon grabbed my face and held my head in both hands. His lips captured mine in his and I was helpless. I crumbled. I folded right there and then.

I moaned as he pulled me closer, my breast pressed against his chest, and his arm now wrapped around me.

His tongue roamed the roof of my mouth before he took mine into his. "Tell me you want to be with me," he said between breaths in the midst of the heat.