Chapter 2

HAPPY READING

Ryon POV

No matter how I chastise myself for the lack of control it just doesn't work. I groaned and threw another few quick jabs at the punching bag but it wasn't enough. I throw two punches in quick succession—first jabbing with my left arm, then crossing with my right—before performing a squat. Immediately returning to a stand and continuing the jab-cross-squat sequence for the full 45 seconds did nothing either.

My reaction to Sibel Benjamin shocked me like nothing ever had. The tightening in my belly, the air relinquished in my lungs, and the twitching in my pants was even more than I can endure. I had to release it immediately after I returned from taking her back to the dorm.

I take my punch across my body this time, with my dominant arm, and shift my weight forward, using the force of my weight to catapult my fist to the bag. After a punch,  I made sure my hand returned to its position in front of my face instead of swinging downward. I immediately shift my weight back to the starting position putting the weight on my back foot to set up for another powerful cross. Powerful blow after blow just did not accomplish the task.

I continued for another full 45 seconds using my dominant arm still didn't help. The magnetic force and the powerful sensual attraction between us made my insides quiver with lust and no matter how I tried to suppress it but it just doesn't work.

I groan and run my finger through my hair in frustration. What the hell was I doing— Fuck. What the hell is happening here, Why was I scared this shitless—shit. All the wanton desires in me to bury my length deep within her, to feel that electricity, when her body rubbed against mine, to taste her, those lips on mine and to watch her fall apart is the best fucking thing I'd ever witness.

Fucking hell, I sowed I would leave her alone. I needed to get laid. Maybe it would satisfy me this time, satisfied this lust, this craving to be gentle, to be different for her. I take in a deep breath to bring my body under control.

Even the cold shower wasn't a match for the desires burning deep within me and I just need it sated. I quickly slipped into my sweatpants and a white tee shirt.

This better work this time. I huff and walk down to the parking garage.

I slide into my car and did a full 180 mph on an 80 mph road this itch had to be scratched one way or the other. I signal security and drive into the parking garage and use my keys to enter the living room.

"You're here," she whispered after taking a sip from the glass of wine in her hand.

"You're drinking?" I stared at her both hands in my trouser.

"Apple cider," she said placing the glass on the side table in her reach. She put down the book she'd been reading and walked over to me.

"One last time," she said and helped herself out of the very thin, very sexy, red lingerie and fuck me heels she wore.

"One last time," I reiterated, and without another word with a desperate but gentle pressure our bodies tense with arousal with one goal in mind to reach the height of pleasure to seek relief our bodies collided.

"Oh fuck..." She gasped as I entered her rapidly inch by inch. Her eyes dazed with lust, she jerked her hips up and rocked them back and forth taking every last inch of me.

"Ryon..." she breathed out, opening her daze eyes when I pulled out but slammed back into her faster, harder, and deeper. "Oh fuck..." she gasped thrusting her hip frantically with my frantic thrusts. We both needed the release.

My breath was harsh, I lifted her hips to my torso and spread her legs wider. Every pent-up, overwhelming feeling tightened in my chest as I plunged into her. Our eyes locked together and her mouth opened but no sound—no words despite being vocal as I thrust deep into her.