Chapter 22

HAPPY READING

Ryon Pov

Son." he drawled.

"What makes you think I was going to agree to this?"

"Because I'm not asking."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," he said.

"My silence is not an agreement, my reaction is not compliance. I'm processing why you would think I would ever agree to this." I said lifting the contract in my hand.

"Sibel is too young," he said.

"Why is her name being mentioned here?" I asked. "This isn't about Sibel," I added.

"I thought this was a better arrangement at the time. The minute he came to my house I thought this would interest you," he said calmly like we were discussing shoes or clothes.

I was cold as ice.

"What?" I snapped astonished. What the hell is he talking about, has dad gone mad with old age?

"You think a contract marriage would interest me? You thought I would agree to this 19th-century bullshit. Tell your friend, whoever he is this contract is void because you're no longer the CEO, and if you think for one second, any of you." I looked at my brothers. "That I'm afraid to walk out this door, pack my shit and never look back you must be mistaken."

"It doesn't have to come to that," Reign said jumping out of his seat.

"You're the last person to tell me what must come of it. You're a hypocrite... Everyone in this room is aware of my relationship with Sibel. After my efforts to get that woman, you people and looking me in the eyes and telling me to marry another woman. I understand you dad, who feels it knows but you two have daughters what the fuck... Man," I snapped.

"I deflower her mere hours ago and now I'm to look her in the eyes and tell her I'm to marry another. You must be fucking kidding me," I rip the file in two halves and threw it over my shoulder.

"Ryon," dad snapped.

"I have nothing more to say here. I've made my decision. I'm not, I repeat. I'm not marrying any other woman apart from Sibel. Here's the key to my office," I threw the bunch on the conference table. "My inheritance, the Menture name, and whatever comes with it, all of you can take it to hell," I said walking out of the room. I packed my accolade and walked out of the building.

"Brother can we talk about this."

"What is there to talk about Reyon," I said as he followed me out to the parking.

"This is not what we do. You're my brother."

"Didn't seem that way a few minutes ago," I said hurt laced in my voice. "You know I would expect some shit like this from dad, especially after what he did to Reign and Delsa but you two..." I said as Reign now followed him out. "I never would place it in though," I breathed out harshly feeling the rage in my body multiply.

I slide into my car, I couldn't look at my brothers. "Let's talk brother," Reign said.

"Talking... That's over," I glared at the both of them before driving out of parking to Pure Dynasty.

That's where I thought I was headed.

With the adrenaline in my body, I wasn't seeing straight. I needed to calm down. I needed to breathe feeling the suffocation in my throat. I pulled to the side of the road and parked.

I got out of the vehicle and paced back and forth. I was angry at everyone, I was angry at myself and I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I closed my eyes to think clearly but it didn't help at all. I removed my jacket and tie and stepped out of the car. I took a few steps forward, craned my neck upwards, and closed my eyes.