Chapter 28

Sibel Pov

"Stop looking at me like that," he said, but I couldn't help it.

"You need to focus on this," he said, lifting my notebook to my face, but how could I when my husband was shirtless, serious, and focused? Staring at me with those eyes.

"Sibel," he said.

God help me, the man was pure sex and he knew it. And don't get me started with the way he handles that beautiful weapon between his tight.

"Sibel, are you hearing me?" he snapped.

Oh God, my brain was in the gutter. I couldn't focus on anything.

"Why don't we take a break," I said. "Your phone has been going off, and I will also answer a few calls," while I regroup. I needed my thighs to stop clenching, the pulse between them to stop, and the heat in my skin to cool off.

I was in heat... I was thoroughly ravished by my husband, and I still wanted more.

"You realize we haven't done any of this," he said.

"Maybe I need a shower, and we can start fresh."

"Go, before I put you across my leg," he smirked.

Woooohooo, this man wasn't just under my skin he was in my gut, and I was tempted, so I ran to the bathroom, hearing him chuckled behind me.

I stepped out of my robe and into the shower.

After a very cold bath, I was refreshed and somewhat ready. I was about to go look for Ryon when my phone rang.

"Hey baby girl, we are at your apartment," Sukora said before I could greet her.

"I'm not there," I answered.

"We know," both of my sisters said.

"You both there," I asked.

"I just said we," Sienna said, and I rolled my eyes. "You forgot, didn't you?" Sukora asked, and I was sure I did.

"We had dinner plans tonight," she said after I didn't respond.

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind. Can we have lunch tomorrow after my finals?"

"Sibel, it's your third cancelation in a month."

"I'm sorry... I'm just so busy studying that everything is passing me by. I promised tomorrow, though."

"I will pick you up at school," Sienna said, and I knew they weren't going to let me miss another.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Tomorrow then," Sukora said.
"Bye-bye," Sienna said, and they cut the call.

"You ready, Mrs. Menture," my husband said, and I was a mess. I giggled.

"Yes, Mr. Menture," I answered. This time, I focused and shifted all my desires and all the things I could do to him to the back of my brain because I needed to get this done.

So we studied until I was too tired to retain another detail.

When my alarm went off promptly at 5 a.m., I pushed the covers away, with as little movement as possible not to wake my husband. He needed his sleep, and after all that happened yesterday, he still had his work cut out for him studying with me. I didn't want to wake him, not yet at least, but he draped his arms over my tummy, pulled me in closer, and whispered, "Five minutes more."

The man was alert judging by the sound of his voice. I needed an early start, and I needed to pick up Kay. But his already hard weapons pressed on my backside were all the persuasion I needed to put my legs back under the covers.