𝟏 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||

ᴀs sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ, ɪ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴏ𝟹 ᴀᴄᴄ (@ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇʟɴᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ). ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʀ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɪғ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ!

⃠𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ⃠
-𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘏𝘐𝘊 𝘋𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌-
-𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘚𝘐𝘛𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘎𝘌-
-𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏-
-𝘙𝘌𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘎𝘕𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘠-
-𝘙𝘌𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘋 𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘖𝘕/ 𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘌-
-𝘙𝘌𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘋 𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘎𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘟-
-𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘛𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕-
-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘓 𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘋 𝘈𝘉𝘜𝘚𝘌-
-𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘋 𝘕𝘌𝘎𝘓𝘌𝘊𝘛-
-𝘚𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘉𝘜𝘙𝘕-
-𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘠𝘈𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘠-
-𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘖𝘗𝘏𝘖𝘉𝘐𝘊 𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘎𝘌-

ᴀsɪᴅᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ғʟᴜғғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ-ᴏғ-ᴀɢᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ!
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺! 💕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||
.

.

.

1998 - Shibuya, Japan.

Keisuke's always been a little too violent for his age.

At first, his mother found it worrying when her child gravitated more towards action-filled movies instead of the traditional cartoons she grew up with. It never became a huge problem, not when she got to witness her son's excitement over the action-packed fight scenes. It wasn't necessarily worrying—intriguing's a better word to describe what she felt about Keisuke's newfound interest.

She didn't think it would negatively affect Keisuke in any way— after all—they're just action movies; he was free to watch them as long as they weren't anything dark and gory. The young lady didn't want to put unnecessary restrictions on shows like her parents did; she wanted her son to feel free to explore his interests and preferences on his own—that's what she always wanted when she was a young girl. (Of course, she knew she had to set some limitations to what Keisuke could and couldn't watch. He was still a kid, and— as such— his mind was still very impressionable.)