𝟒𝟎|| 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐈||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟎 || 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑:
𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐈 ||

2001 - Shibuya, Japan

The paper in Takemichi's hands doesn't feel real. He tries to imagine the words changing on the piece of paper until it's exactly how he wants it to be.

    So, very childishly, Takemichi closes his eyes, counts to ten, and opens them again, only to be greeted by the same damn sight.

    There's nothing Takemichi can do about the slump in his shoulders. He can't find it in himself to feign happiness and say that everything is fine when–in reality–it's the exact opposite. The boy desperately wants to cry, to mourn for his loss, but he doesn't need the boys making fun of him again.

    "Hm? What's wrong Mitchy? Did you get any bad classes?" Mikey asks from beside the curly haired boy.

    At Mikey's words, Keisuke perks up from Takemichi's other side–he scoots closer to the boy, peering over his shoulder until he's practically breathing down his neck to look at Takemichi's school schedule. "I don't see anythin' wrong with it aside from the fact that you're not in any of my classes," Keisuke mumbles teasingly, earning a glare from Takemichi.

    Mitsuya sighs from across the group of boys, his face also showing some signs of dissatisfaction. "That ain't ever gonna happen, Baji–not with Takemichi being a year younger than us." Keisuke groans at Mitsuya's words, clearly annoyed.

    "So? That doesn't mean we can't sneak him in by shoving him in our backpacks! It'll be easy with how short and skinny he is–"

    Takemichi shoves Keisuke's body off of his own, more than a little offended by his best friend's words. "I've grown some! In fact, Yuzuha measured me the other day and she said I'm two inches taller than I was when we started dating!" Takemichi flaunts proudly, receiving a chorus of groans from the boys surrounding him (except for Pah seeing as he also has a girlfriend).

    "Get outta here with that girlfriend shit!" Draken shouts (a nickname that Ken insisted on Takemichi using a year ago) with a creased forehead, making him look ten years older.