𝟑𝟏 || 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑𝟏 || 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ||

    Shinichiro has been to prison a couple of times. Well, not prison exactly—juvie—but it still counts as prison.

   Each visit was because of something relating to the Black dragons; whether it was running a stop light on his motorbikes while trying to race his pack of friends, or getting caught in the middle of a brawl between two gangs, he and his group of friends would be sent to Juvie for a short amount of time. The longest Shinichiro has ever been in prison was five months and it was all because of a misunderstanding that took place, which was complete bullshit.

    The prison that Shinichiro, Wakasa, Benkei, and Ms. Baji walk into is a little different from the juvie Shinichiro had grown up going to. Well, first things first, it's an all women's prison. The guards? Female. The workers? Female. The clean up crew? Female. The prisoners? Female. Shinichiro couldn't help the growing smile on his face as he met every lady's gaze, thinking about the relief Katsumi must feel upon realizing that she won't have to deal with any more men.

    The group of adults all sit in the lobby, waiting patiently for their turn to talk to Katsumi. Ms. Baji's occupying herself with completing some paperwork she brought from her job. Wakasa is picking through the jar of lollipops he stole from the front counter, his lilac colored eyes glittering with satisfaction. Benkei's reading through a Romance novel the man has mentioned once or twice while hanging out at S.S. Motors.

    And Shinichiro is flipping through a fashion magazine, his eyes constantly flitting up to observe the people around him. His eyes gaze over the pages, not really paying much attention to what's being shown. Most of it is just women's fashion anyways—but hey, maybe this is something Takmeichi would be interested in...

    Shinichiro looks around, making sure no one is watching him, and quickly stuffs the fashion magazine in Ms.Baji's purse, earning a questionable look from the older woman, but she doesn't stop him.

    "Didn't realize you were into fashion, Shin..." Ms. Baji mumbles, keeping her voice level and quiet so she doesn't stand out amongst the quiet lobby.