𝟑𝟕 || 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑𝟕 || 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 ||

    For Takemichi, dating Yuzuha was like inhaling fresh air for the first time.

    She's always been a lovely friend to have, but after they began dating, her liveliness seems to have multiplied tenfold. The smile she sends him are so genuine that it makes his heart skip a beat, she's so considerate of Takemichi and doesn't make him do anything he isn't comfortable with doing, and each conversation they share leaves Takemichi feeling calm and relaxed, a stark contrast to when he's with Keisuke or Mikey.

    Whenever he's with those rambunctious boys, They always make his veins tremble with adrenaline–never minding Takemichi's comfort zone when they take him out on dangerous adventures around Shibuya that leave them all laughing and sore by the end of the day. However, with Yuzuha he can allow his heart to slow down and truly relax for the first time in forever.

    However, the longer Takemichi hangs around his girlfriend, the more details he begins to notice about the brown haired girl.

    Takemichi always knew that she was overprotective–He's seen the way she protects Hakkai from bullies, seeing herself as his designated protector, but somehow–some way–that same treatment was also transferred over to Takemichi. At school, when kids laugh at the couple for something silly like holding hands, Yuzuha would scream and chase them away, leaving Takemichi baffled. Whenever they walk the streets hand in hand, she'll glare at whoever looks at them for too long even if the strangers were being friendly.

    And, of course, there's the small injuries.

    Yuzuha, for some reason, always seems to be decorated with scrapes and bruises. Takemichi has asked her about them, but–each time he brings them up–she brushes him off with a silly excuse like accidentally running into a pole, or falling off the swing set, or tripping and falling on the pavement. Takemichi never wants to push her, but he can tell by the way that her body tenses up and her quick answers that she's probably lying. It saddens Takemichi to watch Yuzuha lie to him, but he figures the girl will tell him eventually–he just has to be patient, is all!