𝟏𝟑 || 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏𝟑 || 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 ||

    Is it weird to say that Takemichi's gotten used to the violent nature of his friends?

    Takemichi—himself—has rarely felt the urge to throw hands with someone he dislikes. He doesn't understand the appeal of beating someone's face in like Keisuke and Mikey. For some reason, they seem to genuinely enjoy the feeling of making some poor soul bleed and cry under their thunderous fists.

    And...Takemichi doesn't really see a problem with it (he desperately tries to convince himself of this). Well, as long as those fists aren't aimed at him or at someone he cares about, then they can punch and kick whoever they want.

    In the beginning, he tried to get the two boys to stop terrorizing kids, but his efforts were always in vain. As of late, they've stopped picking useless fights when they're around Michi which he deeply appreciates.

    Well...all except for two kids.

    Hakkai and Yuzuha.

    They've...changed.

    Something must've happened to the Shiba siblings in the last month or two, because their once lively nature has been tarnished and dulled down to almost nothing. They've been brandishing more bruises that Takemichi can no longer force himself to ignore and their protectiveness towards each other have increased tenfold.

    Of course, they still treat Michi with the same kindness they've had since meeting the smaller boy, but their gazes are more cold—calculating even. Like they were accessing the boy for something.

    Takemichi would've brushed it off—no seriously! He would've! Because what did he know? Nothing. If the Shiba siblings don't feel the need to share what's been going on, then Takemichi won't push them.

    (Even if his curiosity was dying to ask a million questions.)

    But...like Mikey and Keisuke—

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 || 𝐓. 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें