𝟐𝟗 || 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟐𝟗 || 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 ||

The next few days following Ryuuguji's introduction into his life, is full of Takemichi waking up to the sound of his pantry door opening and slamming shut. And, everytime Takemichi goes to check it out, he spots Ryuuguji eating something that once belonged in the pantry.

    Takemichi's not sure how to feel about this kind of development; sure, he thinks the older boy is cool—not in a Mitsuya kind of way, but in a responsible bad boy kind of way. However, as of lately, he's felt nothing but annoyance and agitation every time he sets his sights on Ryuuguji in his own apartment eating away at his food without a care in the world. It's one thing if Keisuke or Mikey are doing it, but Ryuuguji? Cmon now!

    Today, just like all the others before that, Takemichi walks into the living room, expecting to see Ryuuguji in the kitchen area chowing down on some of his moms snacks. Instead of being in the kitchen, Ryuuguji is resting on the couch with a Lollipop hanging out of his mouth.

    Takemichi heaves out a loud sigh, no longer feeling the need to hide his distaste for the boy in his living room. Ryuuguji hears the sound and turns around, smiling upon seeing Takemichi in his oversized, mismatched pajamas.

    "Happy to see me, Takemichi?" He asks, a playful smirk sitting on his lips.

    Takemichi really wants to wipe that look off Ryuuguji's face, even if it'll cause a fight to break out between the two boys.

    "How do you keep sneaking in here?! I swear I locked the door last night—I know I did!!!" Takemichi exclaims with a finger pointed directly at Ryuuguji.

    The blonde boy throws his head back and laughs at the boy's question.

    "I just picked the lock! It's really easy, want me to teach you?" He asks, dark eyes peering up at Takemichi as the furious boy makes his way over to the couch with a scowl on his face.

    Despite the temptation to learn such a useful skill, Takemichi is still mad at Ryuuguji for all the trouble he's been causing these past few days.

    Once Takemichi is close enough to Ryuuguji, Takemichi reaches out and quickly snatches the lollipop out of Ryuuguji's mouth, earning a small 'hey' from the blonde.