𝟑𝟎 ||𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑𝟎 || 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||

    "Oi, Katsu~mi~! Your boy is calling!" One of the older worker's shouts into the showers where Katsumi stays standing under the shower head, cherishing the drops of warm water that run down her skin.

    Katsumi peeks her head out, confusion written all over her face.

    "Takemichi? He's calling?" She asks, ignoring the way her muscles tense up at the notion of her baby being in trouble. She hopes it's a misunderstanding, that she heard wrong, but the older worker nods her head with a furrowed brow.

    "Sure is, hun—and he's with Kenny."

    A sigh leaves Katsumi's lips, knowing the older boy would take care of her son if he was ever in any trouble—that's just the kind of person Kenny is: sweet and kind but protective of those he deems as his family. Ken had taken a liking to Takemichi, which Katsumi is thoroughly thankful for. After the boys' first visit at the brothel, Ken began asking Katsumi all sorts of questions regarding Takemichi; the young lady had smiled down at the blonde boy and began telling him all about her little Michi. Ken had listened to every bit of information she gave out, his eyes wide and curious as he kept on asking questions.

    Takemichi should be safe with Kenny around. Ken is a strong boy who'll protect those he cares about.

    Katsumi steps out of the showers and reaches for one of the soft towels hanging up, wrapping it around her sore body to keep her workers from seeing her nude. Katsumi isn't shy about her body by any means, but it's proper etiquette.

    Plus, she's cold.

    With the towel wrapped tightly around her body, she steps into the changing room where the older worker from before stands quietly, her hand holding onto Katsumi's flip phone. The worker tosses the phone over to Katsumi who catches it on instinct; her blue eyes are immediately drawn to the name displayed on the device, a small shiver running up her spine.

    Home phone: Hanagaki
    2:03–...

    Katsumi brings the phone up to her ear, ready to hear the gentle voice of her son—