𝟒𝟒 || 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟒 || 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓 ||

Takemichi doesn't see Kazutora again until April–after the seasons have passed and Takemichi tries to adjust to the hot weather again after experiencing winter.

    Mikey had dragged Takemichi with him to his middle school with a smile on his face, hoping to sneak the black haired boy into the school without anyone noticing.

    "Just shove him into your backpack, Mikey–he's small enough to fit inside," Draken had said in jest, making a nervous Takemichi squawk in offense.

    "That's–That's not the point!" Takemichi fretts, his eyes dancing around the campus, hoping he doesn't stand out too much with his fake button up uniform that Pah had given him to sneak into the school. "They're gonna know and kick me out and then i'll be banned from joining this school–"

    Mikey cuts Takemichi off by slinging an arm around his shoulder, not a sliver of space left between the two. "They might find out, they might not, but don't worry–we won't let them kick you out or stop you from attending this school, Takemitchy," Mikey swears, a sly smirk forming on his lips.

    "How?"

    Mikey's smirk grows.

    "Easy–we break into their homes and threaten them."

    Takemichi's heart drops to his stomach.

    The hell is up with his friends wanting to break into homes?!

    "I–"

    Draken bumps Takemichi's other shoulder, drawing the boy's attention from mikey. "Just trust us, yeah? We won't let anything bad happen to you, ok?"

    Takemichi looks up at Draken, silently cursing their height difference, but nods his head–admitting defeat. "I–I do trust you guys...but yall always come up with the shittiest ideas that end with us either getting hurt or chased by the police..." Takemichi grumbles, already losing count of the amount of times they've had to evade the cops because Keisuke decided to light a bully's car on fire.

    "Our asses haven't gotten caught though! You know why?" Draken asks, his eyes peering down mischievously at Takemichi.

    Takemichi narrows his eyes, not sure if he's gonna like the answer he's about to be given.