𝟏𝟒 || 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐓 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏𝟒 || 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐓 ||

    A few weeks after meeting and befriending Mitsuya, Mikey decides to introduce Takemichi to his other two friends.

    As usual, Takemichi doesn't have much of a choice but to go along with Mikey's idea despite the fact that it was below freezing outside. Saying no to the blonde boy is downright impossible and Takemichi commends anyone who's brave enough to do so.

    With only an oversized coat to keep the small boy warm, Takemichi reluctantly follows Mikey into the blistering cold weather with his hand being clasped tightly in Mikey's own hand.

    "Is Kei-Chan coming with us?" Takemichi asks the blonde as they trudge through the heavy snow. Mikey doesn't bother looking back at the boy as he guides Takemichi across the obnoxious snow that seeps through the boy's boots and dampens his socks. He grimaces at the uncomfortable feeling of having his toes soaked with snow, but he doesn't drag his feet and meets Mikey's pace step by step.

    "Baji's sick today," Mikey answers with an annoyed grumble; Takemichi doesn't have to see his face to know that the blonde was distraught at the thought of not having his best friend around, not that Takemichi could blame him.

    Keisuke's an incredible friend, and an incredible neighbor as well. He's feisty and hot headed, but soft and gentle when the time is right. He would never miss out on the opportunity to tease Takemichi, but would be ready to throw hands at anyone else who dares to utter a mean word about the curly haired boy when he isn't looking. It's a tad bit annoying since Takemichi doesn't need people to fight his battles, but he can't help but feel a little gratitude towards Keisuke's protectiveness.

    He fights people, he stands up for people.

    He bites, he protects.

    He shouts, he whispers.

    His mother once called Keisuke an 'enigma'. Takemichi doesn't know what it means, but it's a pretty fun word to use in class.