𝟐𝟓 || 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟐𝟓 || 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 ||

Keisuke doesn't know how or why it happened, but—for some reason—Haruchiyo Akashi is living with the Hanagakis.

    Nothing could have prepared him for that fateful morning when he made his new discovery; he had broken into the Hanagakis house after school, ready to bring Takemichi to the corner store to snatch some snacks when he laid his eyes upon the sleeping forms of both Haru and Michi.

    They were—were cuddling with each other in Michi's bed (Haru isn't even a fan of physical affection!!!). The sight before him was so surreal and out of place that Keisuke thought he was dreaming. He had pinched his arm, felt the pain in his skin, concluded that this wasn't some nightmare, and proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs in shock.

    Now, he knows he should've reacted...more maturely upon seeing his two friends together, but something mad and ugly reeled up inside of him, begging to be set free.

    So he screamed.

    And woke Haru and Takemichi up.

    And got whacked in the face with multiple pillows for 'disrupting their nap' which is absolute bullshit because Takemichi NEVER TAKES NAPS AFTER SCHOOL!!!

    He was always with Keisuke—or Mikey—and that was that! The boy would never be with someone else without Keisuke there; it's like some unspoken rule the two of them shared and, so far, none of them have broken it.

    Until now.

    The moment Ms.Hanagaki got home, Keisuke ran up to the crazy woman and demanded answers.

    And what did she do?

    She laughed!

    At KEISUKE!!!

    "Haruchiyo is gonna be staying with us for a while, just until Takeomi gets his shit together."

    The rage he felt towards Haru quickly shifted over to the older Akashi, the main source of his suffering.

    The main reason Haru had to stay with his best friend.

    One thing was for sure—Keisuke needs to do something about this new development, and he needs to do it as soon as possible so they can all go back to their normal way of life.