𝟓𝟎 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟓𝟎 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||

Takemichi can hardly contain his excitement as Mikey drives the boy to the small cafe he and their new gang will be gathering for their first ever meeting.

   It's nerve racking.

    It's surreal.

    It's so damn exciting!!!

    Never in a million years did he think that his ass would be in a gang, alongside two of boyfriends, but look at him now; riding on the back of his boyfriend's shitty moped to a cafe where Mitsuya is waiting to hand them their Toman uniforms.

    Takemichi tightens his arms around Mikey, a big smile on his lips as he watches the cars fly by them. Some of the vehicles flip Mikey off because of how slow he's going but Takemichi flips them off back with what he hopes looks like an intimidating scowl.

    (he'll never admit this outloud to anyone, but Haru has been helping Takemichi work on his quote on quote scary face for the new found game.

    "Just because you're as unthreatening as a button doesn't mean you can't scare your servants in other ways–take Mikey's scowl for example! He's cute and seemingly harmless until he glares at you! So try it out!"

    And Takemichi did–he tried his hardest to replicate Mikey's death stare and ended up getting a disappointed look from the platinum blonde boy.

    "...We'll work on it..."

    "...k...")

    The blonde turns back and gives Takemichi a smirk, his eyes darting from Takemichi's arms around his waist to the boy's face. "Awww Mitchy! Are you tryna cuddle with me~?" Mikey cooes, his dark eyes narrowing with mirth as it takes everything in Takemichi not to dislodge his arms from the blonde. If Takemichi so much as lets go of Mikey then he's falling face first into the concrete.

    "NO! I'm just really excited!!!" Takemichi corrects, wishing that his face isn't as red as it feels.

    "Excited to be riding with me? You're so sweet, Takemitchy–"

    "Excited for our gang uniforms Mikey!!"

    Mikey pouts and averts his gaze back onto the road.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 || 𝐓. 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐈 🎉