𝟒𝟕 || 𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈! 𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈! 𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈! ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟕 || 𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈! 𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈! 𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈! ||

Keisuke's love for Mikey and Takemichi isn't to be trifled with–this is something Rika learned last year when said boy was planning to split Takemichi and his old girlfriend up. In the beginning, Rika thought it was nothing but silly possessiveness for his two best friends, but–as time flew by– Rika quickly discovered that this wasn't the case.

    For the past year, after Keisuke declared his love for Mikey and Takemichi out of nothing but pure frustration, Rika began keeping her eye out for any sign that this new piece of information was true.

    She'd listen more intently to Keisuke's rants about the two boys and without a doubt took note of the adoration in his eyes as he spoke about them. The mother picked out the devotion the boy had through his voice each time their names flew past his lips. She saw the way his mood would dampen upon not spending time with them and watched as her baby became ecstatic and full of energy when he reconnects with said best friends.

    What Rika thought was nothing but Platonic love turned out to be much more than that.

    It was the type of unconditional love Rika once had for her late husband.

    The kind of love that will make you do crazy things.

    The type of love that had hearts pitter pattering with every second you spend with them.

    And, while Rika has no idea how to properly address Keisuke's attraction to boys in particular, she finds that such a thing isn't really needed. If Keisuke finds himself drawn to boys more than girls then that's none of her business. She'll just support him and lend an ear whenever he feels comfortable enough to express his interest more openly.

    Speaking of her son being in love with his two best friends–

    "MOM THIS YUKATA ISN'T YUKATA-ING!!!"

    Rika heaves out another sigh in defeat and drags herself back into her son's room. Upon sneaking a glance inside the room, Rika tries her hardest to stifle her laughter at the sight of Keisuke being tangled up in his dark blue Yukata. His cheeks are puffed up in frustration and a scowl is present on his face, exposing his sharp canines.