𝟏𝟏 || 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏𝟏 || 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 ||

It's officially been five days since the Hanagaki family started spending the night in the Baji's apartment.

    At first, Keisuke found it odd that they were seeking refuge in their apartment instead of their own, but he didn't dare question it when the opportunity to spend more time with his best friend came to light.

    Keisuke remembers that one eventful morning very vividly—the very first morning he was greeted with the sight of Michi and his mother seated at their dining table chowing down on the food Keisuke's mother made.

    To say that he was surprised was an understatement. Now, Keisuke will admit, he's not much of a morning person. Regrettably, He's definitely snapped at his mom a few times in the middle of getting ready for school. However, seeing his best friend, in his apartment, eating at their table with crumbs decorating his cheeks, caused Keisuke's bad mood to instantly disappear. He was suddenly full of energy and wide awake as he bounced over to Takemichi, a beaming smile spreading across his face.

    For the past five days, they've been walking to and from school together. Again, Keisuke didn't mind in the slightest. He was more than glad to talk and chatter with the eccentric small boy, so he never questioned it. Plus, it was amusing to watch Yuzuha's face turn red in anger every time she spots Keisuke and Takemichi arriving at school with his arm slung over the smaller boy's shoulder.

    (He's still not over what happened between him and Yuzuha and if hogging Michi from the girl makes her blood boil, then he'll continue to do just that.)

    For the past five days, they've all been eating dinner together. Both Takemichi's and Keisuke's Mom's would prepare supper while the small duo were either outside playing on the playground, hanging out at the Sano's dojo, being swept away to partake in Manjiro's wonderful shenanigans, or staying inside Keisuke's apartment to play video games. It didn't really matter what the two boys decided to do as long as they stayed together.

Dinner was also a very eventful time for the two families as the two boys would fill the atmosphere with stories and adventures they experienced that specific day.

    They were all so happy to the point where Keisuke turned a blind eye as to why they were there in the first place.

    It wasn't until after Keisuke attempted to forcefully drag Takemichi into his room— to have a mini sleepover—did he realize that something was wrong.