𝟐𝟏 || 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟐𝟏 || 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 ||

Everything is dark.

    Dark, empty, and suffocating.

    Keisuke keeps closing and reopening his eyes, hoping that something will change but, of course, he's met with the same darkness he's been trapped in for who knows how long. It doesn't matter where he sets his sights to; he's met with the same view of an endless void.

    The boy scoffs, irritability bubbling at the pit of his stomach as he whips his head around in search of anything that stands out. As expected, he sees nothing. Just blackness.

    What the hell...

    With a heavy sigh Keisuke continues his search through the darkness.

    How did he end up here? He doesn't know.

    Where is everyone? He still doesn't know.

    Where's the exit to this boring place? Again, like the last two answers, he doesn't know.

    He's lost track of time; if he has to guess, he's been in this dark world for maybe an hour or so just walking on seemingly nothing yet something at the same time.

    He wishes he knows where he is. God, Mikey's gonna have a field day when he finds out that keisuke got himself stuck in some weird dimension. The lost boy can already hear the teasing words that would spill out of his friend's mouth.

    'Oh my god, what are you? A six year old who lost their mommy?' Is something Keisuke can totally see coming out of Mikey's mouth. And, of course, Haruchiyo isn't any better.

    'Seriously Keisuke? Do we need to put you on a leash?' Haruchiyo would probably say upon finding out about Keisuke's predicament. He has always been an instigator, even if he keeps denying it...

    If Senju heard about Keisuke getting lost in this weird world, she'd probably laugh her ass off and mock the boy. Like her older brother, Senju is also an instigator, although she's a lot more open about it than Haru is.

    Takemichi, on the other hand, might actually fret over Keisuke and hug him with those oddly comforting arms of his. He'd probably cry, like he always does when something unfortunate happens, and Keisuke would have to be the one comforting him instead. He'd ignore the way his heart squeezes at the sight of tears rolling down Takemichi's cheeks in steady streams, dripping onto the floor beneath their feet as he hugged Keisuke with allll his might...