𝟒𝟏 || 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍!!! ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟏 || 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍!!! ||

    "KEISUKE BAJI–GET YOUR ASS OUTTA YOUR ROOM NOW!!!"

    The boy in question keeps his door locked tight, knowing that if he so much as cracks it open, his mother will intrude into his space like a raging beast.

    "I didn't do anything!!!" Keisuke lies, knowing damn well what this is all about.

    "BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!!" She screams, making Keisuke cover his ears from the power of her screeching voice. "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY JEWELRY JUST MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED AND GOT PUT INTO A POT THAT'S STILL IN THE DAMN OVEN?!" Keisuke winces at the reminder that, yes, he did do all of that, but it was for a good cause!

    (...Or so he tells himself...)

    "M-Maybe?" He stutters nervously while looking through his room for a pen and paper. If this is the day he dies, then he should at least write Mikey and Takemichi goodbye letters, right?

    Now why, you may ask, did Keisuke even do anything of this in the first place?

    Well, the idea came to him when Takemichi gave him a red beaded bracelet and in science class.

    The teacher was talking about stupid things like minerals and shit and how it can be converted into beautiful things like energy, power, and–Keisuke's favorite–jewelry. So, needless to say, Keisuke wanted to try his hand at making jewelry for Mikey and Takemichi. Without an instruction manual, Keisuke had to get creative; enter the jewelry he found in his mom's drawers. He very sneakily took the jewelry and put it in a pot in which he shoved in the oven, planning on melting the jewelry so he could turn it into something new. Something different.

    ...But of course his mom had to come early from work..

    So now here he is, trapped behind his door while his mom impersonates her own rendition of godzilla.

    In the midst of mentally weeping at his short life, Keisuke manages to find himself a pen and paper. He crawls on top of his bed, ignoring his trembling limbs, and gets to writing.

    Dear Michi,

    I fucked up big time. If your reeding this it meens my mom killed me or she put me up for adopton. Wait no shes definitily gon kill me. I love you so much and i wish you never dated that bitchass shiba. It shuldve been me and mikey!!! now im gon die alone in my room without telling you my reel feelings. Atleast mikey knows how i feel about him so i guss it isn't too bad. I hope you feel guilty forever and never get another bestfriend becuz of me.