𝟐𝟖 || 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟐𝟖 || 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 ||

2000 - Shibuya, Japan

Over the past year, Takemichi began going over to Mitsuya's apartment to help with dinner and taking care of the older boy's little sisters.

    Takemichi doesn't remember when he first started offering the purple haired boy help around his apartment, but he's been doing it for about a year now.

    (He started assisting Takashi a month after the whole picture taking fiasco. After seeing how busy the young boy was, juggling his studies, little siblings, and cooking, Takemichi couldn't help but lend a helping hand.)

    Every day after school he'd head home, do his homework, walk to Mitsuya's, help till the clock hit six, then head back home where his mother and friends await. Keisuke's tried following him to Mitsuya's before, complaining about how little time they spent together over the last year, but Takemichi would always lose him by taking the narrow alleys Mitsuya had introduced him to when they started hanging out more. Haru and Mikey also attempted to follow after him, but—like with Keisuke—he lost them by taking the grimy alleys. The only person Takemichi lets follow him is Hakkai who would accompany him from time to time.

    Takemichi will admit, he felt a little bad for keeping his little tasks a secret from his friends, but—in the end—he's doing this to ease the load off Mitsuya. It's for a good cause!

    And, he hoped by spending more time with Mitsuya, that the weird feeling in his stomach would disappear.

    A feeling of swarming butterflies would erupt inside his stomach every time Mitsuya got too close. His cheeks would set themselves aflame when the older boy teased him by calling him childish nicknames like prince, crybaby, his knight, and, as of lately, his hero (Takemichi will never admit it out loud, but he enjoys being called a hero by the boy he looks up to).

    Mitsuya's sisters—those mischievous demons—notice everything. They pick and prod at the two boys, calling them their parents or daddies and Takemichi can only handle so much teasing. Mitsuya, for his part, never lets their comments bother him unlike Takemichi. He always just smiles and continues on with his chores. Every once in a while, Takemichi would watch in horror as Mitsuya played along with his little sisters. He'd call Takemichi his sweetheart and treat him like how parents treat each other in the movies Takemichi has seen. It never failed to fluster Takemichi till he was bright red and itching to leave.