𝟑𝟒 || 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑𝟒 || 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 ||

You know that feeling when you're away from a certain someone for so long to the point your heart starts to tighten and tug in every direction, hoping to find the one it yearns for the most?

    Well that's the feeling Keisuke wakes up to today—fingers twitching to be in close proximity to a certain crybaby that sets his heart aflame.

    It's hard to explain the feelings Keisuke has for Takemichi, but he can sorta understand them in some weird way. It's the same feeling he gets when he's around Mikey—his heart will pump excitedly upon seeing the blonde do something really cool, his cheeks would flush loud and proud when the blonde compliments him, his mind would  constantly distract itself with images of the blonde boy at random parts of the day. But now it's happening when he's around Takemichi and he doesn't know how to handle it.

    The answer to Keisuke's problem is probably hidden in a book somewhere in a library, but reading is too much work, so he'll just try to figure it out the hard way: by doing whatever the hell his heart wants him to do.

    And, right now, his heart is aching to be with Takemichi.

    In Keisuke's haste to be with the boy as soon as possible, he almost forgets to brush his teeth and change out of his pajamas. The boy can vaguely hear his mom laughing at his clumsiness, but—instead of getting all defensive like he normally would—he ignores it in favor of getting ready.

    The sooner he gets ready, the sooner he can see Takemichi and his bright smile and his flushed cheeks and big blue eyes that light up every time Keisuke approaches him—

    Keisuke shakes his head, getting rid of the blush that appears across his nose.

    How can Takemichi still be a distraction to Keisuke when he's not even present?! That small boy must have put some weird spell on Keisuke when the boy wasn't paying attention.

    After combing his hair, brushing his teeth, and picking out an outfit to wear, Keisuke runs back into the living room, passing by his busy mother who's going over paperwork at the kitchen table.

    "Ima go see Michi! Bye mom!" Keisuke calls out before opening the door.

    His mom looks up from her stack of papers and smiles. "Ok, Keisuke. Be safe and be back before nightfall!"