𝟕 || 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟕 || 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 ||

Don't mess with the Shiba siblings.

    It was like an unspoken rule among the elementary schoolers who knew of the imposing taller kid with a scar across his lip along with his intimidating smaller sister.

    Keisuke and Manjiro have always been aware of this rule; they're in the same classroom as the older Shiba sibling after all.

    (Other kids also tended to stay away from them as well.)

    If there was one word to describe the older sister, it would definitely be possessive. Manjiro's older brother taught Keisuke the word when he was struggling with studying for his vocabulary test and, upon hearing the definition, he immediately thought of Yuzuha.

    She barely lets anyone close to her younger brother and she never hesitates to beat up anyone who talks trash about him.

    Manjiro once called her cool, but Keisuke still can't really see the appeal about her aside from being annoyingly protective.

    He never once messed with her and she never once messed with him—that's the way it should be. They were never paired up during group projects, never mingled, never talked, never sat next to each other, but they still steal glances from each other every once in a while.

    He never once saw a reason to get mixed up with her—she was just some random protective older sister who just so happens to know how to fight.

    But...that was before Keisuke found out that Michi befriended her.

    Hell, Keisuke didn't even know he went to the same SCHOOL as Michi till he accidentally bumped into him in the hallway on their way to lunch. It probably had something to do with their one year age difference, but still! How did Keisuke not know that they've both been going to the same school?!

    (Manjiro straight up laughed in his face after hearing Keisuke's rant and the black haired boy immediately lunged.)

    Keisuke grumbled under his breath as he watched Takemichi talk animatedly with the taller Shiba sibling from one of the other playgrounds across from the one Keisuke's class was playing on. Manjiro's sitting next to him with a pout on his face as he too stares at the younger boys from afar.