𝟒𝟐 || 𝐏𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓-𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟒𝟐 || 𝐏𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓-𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 ||

"Kei-chan's an arsonist now."

    "And? Does that really surprise you, baby? That boy was born to take down buildings..."

    Takemichi heaves out a breath of disappointment from where he sits across from his mother. Sure, there's still a glass barrier between the two Hanagaki's but like this, talking to one another without a care in the world, he feels closer to his mom than he ever has.

    "No, it doesn't, but I don't want him going to jail! What would me and Mikey do without him?" Takemichi whines, not caring if he appears childish in front of his mother as he spills out his frustrations that he would never be able to share with Wakasa. "I can barely go a day without seeing him–what if he goes out, lights a car on fire, gets caught, and I can't see him for years because he couldn't keep his damn hands off a match?!"

    His mom throws her head back and laughs, amusement pouring out of her voice in waves. Takemichi scrunches up his brow, annoyed by his mama's complete disregard over the whole situation. "Oh Takemichi–You talk about Keisuke and Mikey as if they're your lovers! It's hilarious!!!" She hollers, causing a dark blush to run across Takemichi's cheeks.

    "HUH?! Keisuke and Mikey ain't my l-lovers!" Takemichi stutters, finding the mere image of all three of them holding hands more than a little flustering. "And I'm serious, mom! If Kei-chan keeps this up, he's gonna end up in jail!"

    "So? That kid needs to be humbled and I think jail is a perfect place for that–y'know, speaking from experience and all that," She jokes, making Takemichi roll his eyes.

    "Kei-chan wouldn't let himself be humbled by jail anyways."

    His mom tilts her head, curious.

    "Yeah? Why not?"

    "Because he's a stubborn little shit! He's too proud to let prison change him," he explains, earning another laugh from his mom.

    "Eh, you never know, baby. You'd be surprised by how many people were straightened out here after being in a cell for less than twenty four hours..."

    "Yeah but...I just can't see Kei-chan letting jail change him. If anything, I think he'd love it..." Takemichi thinks back to all the times he's seen the bloodlust in Keisuke's eyes, the kind that makes Takemichi feel nervous and on edge while exciting him at the same time.