Introduction

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the characters and tells them to react. 

The Timeline of this reaction is right after the Walpurgis at the end of the anime. All the characters are from the same timeline Except the dead ones they will remember up until the point they died. This is my first ever reaction that I am making so it can have quite a few mistakes. However, I will try my best.

Also, this is like a semi-canon| semi-AU type situation so there might be quite a few things which are like totally different from the Light Novel. If you think there is something that according to you is not canon you don't need to tell me, it is most likely because of the AU.

The people that will be reacting are 10 demon lords (yes clayman is included because then it will be fun) Rimuru and his 12 patrons (yes, the demoness trio is also here) + Souei, Souka, Hakorou, Shuna, Rigur, Gobta and Rigurd. Hinata, Students from the freedom academy, Jeff-sensei, Tiss-sensei and Shizu-sesnei. Gazel, Fuze, Kaijin. Veldora and Velzard.

This is normal Talking: insert talking.

This is someone thinking: (insert thinking)

This is Rimuru and Raphael talking to each other: <insert talking>

This is a skill name: [insert skill]

If it is in Bold, then that means it is in the Scene they are reacting to.

This is normal Talking: insert talking.

This is someone thinking: (insert thinking)

This is Rimuru and Raphael talking to each other: <insert talking>

This is a skill name: [insert skill]

The only ships that will be in this one is Souei x Souka and Rimuru x Ciel.

There won't be any harem so don't ask for it.

That is all see you next time when the reaction will begin.

Word count: 303.