Special: Top 20 (Part 3)

Rimuru= Author I have a question did my subordinates got their Ultimate skills before or after the Eastern Empire war.

Author= After the Eastern empire war.

Rimuru= Oh Ok.

Veldora= Let's go the Top 10 is about to begin.

Number. 10 |Ultima| Title= Pain Lord. Species= Devil Lord.

Occupation= Chief Prosecutor. Commander of the Black Numbers, One of the 12 Patrons.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Samael Lord of Deathly Poison.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Manipulation, Weakness Identification, Lethal Toxic Creation, World of Annihilation.

Danger level= Disaster++

Violet= Wait a minute is that me.

Blanc= I guess you were right about being the subordinates of Rimuru.

Diablo= So you also get a name in the future.

Guy= So Ultima is the name that Rimuru gives you.

Violet= I guess but why did I join him. Was it because I saw how his subordinates have Ultimate Skills.

Rimuru= Well that depends on if you joined before or after the Eastern Empire war. Because that is how they got their Ultimate skills.

Violet= Hey do I join before or after the Eastern Empire war.

Author= Before.

Leon= Then that means that is not the reason why you joined him.

Diablo= You must have been entranced by the greatness of Rimuru-sama.

Juane= Most likely than not we would have been interested on who was this individual who was able to capture the interest of Noir.

Diablo= I have told you it is Diablo.

Gazel= He has the power of two primordial demons and one true dragon. And many demonlords on his side.

Fuze= Thank goodness that we are on his side.

Guy= (I was thinking of making him my pawn in the future. But now it looks like he is going to be a third party.)

Dagruel= So she is going to be the commander of the black numbers. What are the black numbers, Rimuru?

Rimuru= Maybe a military unit I will make in the future.

Violet= That is amazing, I will evolve into a Devil Lord in the future.

Blanc= That is not a surprise we have seen everyone under Rimuru. Evolve in the future.

Juane= Yeah, you are right.

Guy= You give her the job of Chief Prosecutor. I guess you will know her quite well in the future.

Rimuru= Why is the Chief Prosecutor the best job for her.