Chapter 38

Rimuru= (Well it would be a good thing if I don't have to fight her. Because according to Great Sage I would get obliterated by her.)

Guy= Yeah that is absolutely the case. If Milim had released her aura, then you alongside your city would had gotten erased.

Rimuru= Yeah, I know that.

Milim= I wouldn't had destroyed anything.

Dagruel= Yeah right.

Milim= *pouts*

Suddenly Shion attacked Milim, causing a massive explosion, and told Ranga to take Rimuru and run away, which he did ignoring the fact that Rimuru was telling them to stop. But Milim caught Shion's blade but then she was hit by a combo attack from Benimaru and Souei.

Carrion= Ok what the hell? Why did you attack her?

Frey= They might had sensed her aura. And knowing just how strong she is and that she is a demon lord. Thought of her as a threat.

Testarossa= So they acted that way to protect their master. Isn't that right?

Benimaru= Yes that is true.

Souei= If someone that strong comes near your master and is not really an ally, it is natural for you to do your best to protect your master.

Velzard= However, that way you can make enemies. If you attack someone much stronger than you on the basis that they are not an ally. It is just very stupid.

Rimuru= Yeah, I know. They often do that and try to protect me at the cost of their lives.

Veldora= Do you guys really think that Rimuru is just going to leave you behind?

Chloe= Yeah sensei never leaves anyone behind.

Kenya= This way, you are just making things more difficult for him.

Those who attacked Milim= We know.

Dino= Also I guess what Milim was saying was correct, that is how they attacked the Orc Lord as well.

Milim= See told you.

However, it did nothing to Milim and she laughed it off and then released some of her aura, which leveled the forest in quite a big radius. By now Rimuru was finally able to escape from Ranga's grasp. He healed his subordinates and against the pleas of his subordinates went forward to confront Milim.

Fuze= She really did just level that entire area.

Ramiris= Of course she did. Guy had said before that her aura would be enough to level entire areas.

Carrera= Well now Rimuru is finally free from that wolf.

Ultima= So, will we see a fight between the two?

Shizu= I don't think so as Demon Lord Milim is way too strong for Rimuru-san and he knows it.

Hinata= So you think he will use a trick.

Jeff= Well he must had defeated her somehow?

Milim= Huh? You have an attack that will work against me?

Rimuru= Only one.

Luminous= What do you mean? No attack that is in your arsenal can defeat her.

Rimuru= Yeah. Conventional attacks can't damage her, however...

Veldora= But no one said that trick attacks can't defeat her.

Clayman= A trick attack?

Milim= Yes, a very sweet and tasty attack.

At this almost everyone was extremely confused.