Prologue: Death and Reincarnation

Author= Alright now the break is over. Let's start the reaction to Rimuru's Life.

Rimuru= Before we start, I have a question how in the future everyone reacts to Ciel being my wife.

Benimaru= Rimuru-sama he is most likely going to say that you will know later. And we are about to start the reaction anyways.

Author= Well they haven't found out yet. As it is a secret. So, no one knows except a few.

Shion= What! It is a secret but why would Rimuru-sama keep anything from us.

Testarossa= You are asking why he would keep a secret. You don't remember what happened before when you first found out.

Shuna= You said Except a few, Who are they and why do they know?

Author= They are Rimuru, Veldora, Diablo, Ranga and Shizue. And about when do they know you will know later.

Shizu= What! I am one of the people who knows of her existence.

Guy= Can we start this already?

Milim= Yahoo! Let's go let's see my bestie's life. I am excited because I want to know how he was before I meet him.

Author= Ok then, we are starting let's go everyone.

Prologue: Death and Reincarnation.

Those who know that Rimuru is a reincarnation immediately understood. What this meant.

While others were left with their heads scratching. However, the others started to have an idea on who this might mean.

A man in Black suit, grey overcoat and light grey muffler was walking down the street

Veldora= Is that you in your past life?

Rimuru= Yes.

Jeff, Tiss, Milim, Ramiris, Clayman, Carrion and Frey= That is Rimuru?

Gazel= So, this how you looked you looked like in your past.

Gale= I guess sensei wasn't lying when he said that he was a man in his past life.

Chloe= And a handsome one as well.

Leon= (It was only a guess but yep, she is definitely in love with him. Even though he has a wife.)

Satoru (POV):

A life so normal that nothing can said about it.

Guy= Really was your past life that boring.

Rimuru= Pretty much yeah. At least that is how I think of it.

After leaving college, I joined a major general contractor firm and am living alone at the age of 37. Having no Girlfriend.

Fuze= What I thought you would have a wife by this age.