Chapter # 46

A few days later, on the day the delegation was supposed to come. Rimuru and his top executives and Youm's party were waiting for him at the city's edge.

Shion= And this is the day when the delegation from Eurazania reached here.

Frey= Like always you again came yourself for the welcome.

Rimuru= That is how I like to do things. If I'm not personally there, then I think things are not going how they are supposed to.

Elalude= But you can't be everywhere at all times.

Rimuru= I only oversee those things that are extremely important. And as you can see this is extremely important.

After some time, they saw a dust cloud approaching and then carriages being drawn by Tigers quickly appeared into the view.

And soon the carriages were right next to them as someone exited one of the carriages.

Carrion= Let's see how it went there.

Frey= Didn't they tell you how it went there?

Carrion= They did. But I want to see with my own eyes.

Frey= Ok.

Albis= Nice to meet you, Lord, and Master of the Great Jura Forest. I am Albis the Golden Horned one of the three beastketeers.

Rimuru= Nice to meet you....

Suphia= So, a mere a slime rules the entire forest. Who do you think you are fooling?

As someone kicked open the door of the other carriage and came out.

She was Suphia the White Tiger Claw, and she began to disrespect Rimuru.

Dino= Aw c'mon I thought your subordinates were better than this. Didn't you tell them that Rimuru is not a weakling.

Carrion= I did tell them and for why they are acting like this. You will know that soon.

Ultima= Huh? So, there's a reason?

Carrion= Always is.

Suphia= He even keeps puny human as company.

Albis tried to talk some sense into her, but she was not the kind to listen.

Rimuru= Quite uncivil of you. Youm here is a close friend of mine and a disciple of the same master.

At this Youm tried to talk to Rimuru but...

Suphia= So what?

Rimuru= (So this is what it comes down to?)

Fuze= Is this is going where I think it is going?

Carrera= Yeah, I think that is exactly where this is going and I am excited for this.

Jeff= What do you mean, where is this going?

Yuuki= I think a fight is about to start.

Leon= Makes sense why this demon was so excited.

Ramiris= But I do wonder who will from Rimuru's side fight Suphia.

Veldora= You will know that very soon.