Chapter 6 to 8.5

After disappearing Veldora I am now quite lonely around here. Well, this time at least I can see.

So, what am I doing? Are you an Idiot? I am a slime. If someone attacked me. I would have nothing as a way to defend myself. So, right now I am thinking of a way. I am also munching on some grass mostly hipokte and some strange glowing rocks that according to Veldora are only found in the most magic abundant area. They are called "Magic ore". They are incredibly valuable.

Gazel= So, this is where you found that "Magic Ore". That you gave to Kaijin, right?

Rimuru= Yes, this is where I found most of it.

However, there was still the problem of what my attack should be. While worrying over this question, I entered the lake. I observed my body floating and sinking with [Magic Perception]. I reached out to the magic energy in my face, I tried making it oscillate.

With a *pyoon pyoon... pyooooooon*, I felt small ripples being formed. And I began moving through the water. A great success!!!

<<Skill [Water Current Control] has been acquired>> For a second, I thought it was [Great Sage], but seems to be the "Voice of the World" ...

Benimaru= But I don't think this is going to help you. In defending yourself.

Gabiru= Yeah, it is only going to help in moving in water.

Rimuru= Well at the time I was trying to move in water. So, that is why I got that skill. Right there.

By calibrating the aperture and the pressure, I could calibrate the power of the shot–the same principle as the [Water Current Control].

*Bishuu!!!*

Flying out sharply, the water hit the targeted boulder.

It left a small mark.

Success.... right?

The idea was "Cutting water!"

*Bishun!*

The water blade cut the boulder!!!

<<Skill [Water Blade] has been acquired>>

<<The skills [Hydraulic Propulsion], [Water Current Control], and [Water Blade] have evolved into Extra Skill [Water Manipulation]>>

Kenya= I never thought I would see sensei struggle so much.

Leon= But it makes sense it is just a start for him. This is where he really starts learning skills.

Rimuru= This [water blade] is going to help me a lot for some time.

Rigur= I remember when Rimuru-sama first came to the village he used it quite often.

Rimuru= This was the attack that I was most comfortable in using.

Chloe= Sensei has [Water Manipulation]?

Rimuru= Yes that is why I was not damaged when you put me in your water jail.

Chloe= Oh.

I've found a way to fight. Finally, the journey away from home begins. Since I have no vocal cords, I tried to see if I could reproduce them with my body. But I have been so far unsuccessful. I'll just have to depend on transmitting my thoughts via "telepathy".

Dagruel= I don't think you can use vocal cords with your own body.

Rimuru= I tried everything I could because I knew it would be very important.