Chapter # 48

A few days after the return of the delegates, Rimuru left for Dwargon.

Rimuru= Oh so we are skipping past the part where Benimaru and delegates return.

Shizu= But why is that Rimuru-san?

Rimuru= Probably because it isn't all that important. Benimaru just gave me a short explanation of everything that happened there. We almost know all of it already.

Carrion= Oh so he must have told you how he challenged me.

Frey & Fuze & Elalude= He did what?

Velzard= Why did you do that?

Benimaru= To see how far behind am I in comparison to him.

Gazel= You are most definitely not like Rimuru. Because Rimuru would never go for a fight.

Rimuru= Well I was never a battle maniac. And Benimaru also wasn't the type to fight so eagerly so I was really quite surprised.

Veldora= And terrified.

Rimuru= Well you can't blame me. To me he was a cool-headed guy who would never pick a fight.

Hakorou= Well it is a good thing that after this, he hasn't made any errors so far.

Benimaru= Y-Yeah.

Gabiru= Yeah about that. Rimuru-sama I won't tell you now because it would probably be shown anyway. But during the battle in the forgotten dragon city. He did almost fight an opponent who he wasn't supposed to.

Rimuru= Who was that?

Benimaru= You don't need to worry about it Rimuru-sama as I had made sure that fighting that person won't start a war.

Rimuru= That is good to hear. But who was it?

Benimaru= You would probably know about him when we will watch the war against Clayman.

Author= Yep. That is correct.

Kenya= So there will be a war in future between this demon lord and Rimuru-sensei.

Yuuki= I thought you would have realized this until now. About the war between demon lords.

Hinata= Yes there have been quite a few talks about it already.

Alice= We have heard that there will be a couple of wars in the future, but we didn't know that there will be a one against this Demon Lord.

Ryota= We should had realized that given just how much despised he is.

Chloe= (Idiots. Can't even figure out something simple.)

Travelling with him were Shuna, Shion, Ranga and the Goblin Riders.

Along with him Kaijin and the three dwarf brothers were also coming with him. He had taken Shuna with him but wasn't planning to take Shion but she threw a tantrum and then there was no choice.

Gazel= O-Okay. At first, I was going to ask you. Why did you bring Shion in the first place? As you here also didn't want her to come and seeing what happened later. It makes sense but...

Gazel= ...she threw a tantrum and you had to take her as there was no other choice.

Dagruel= She is really like a child and to think that this is your secretary.

Elalude= Seriously why didn't you change her earlier?

Elmesia= You saw the answer right there in front of you.