Chapter 29

From there Shion took Rimuru to a room where Benimaru, Hakorou and Souei were drinking tea. When Rimuru told them that Shion is going to cook for them. As soon as they listened to this, they all tensed up Souei left saying that he is going to scout the surrounding area. While Benimaru and Hakorou said that they are not hungry. Rimuru didn't know why they were talking like this.

Rimuru= (Oh no!)

Benimaru= (I am so dead.)

Souei= (Truth is about to be revealed.)

Hakorou= (I guess it needed to be revealed one time or another.)

Shion= Oh so this is when Rimuru-sama tasted my wonderful cooking for the first time.

Shizu= (The way they are responding. Why do I feel like the cooking is not going to be good.)

Then the food arrived and Rimuru realized why the reactions were like that. The 'food' was more like poison that she was giving him to eat.

Everyone who didn't know about the cooking of Shion was now horrified to see the deadly scene.

Even Primordials like Guy and Ultima were horrified. Because they could feel just how deadly this concoction was.

Shizu= (Not good. That looks like poison. I hope it is not in actuality poison otherwise I don't know how Rimuru-san would survive this.)

Almost everyone remained quiet at this. Except some who can't remain quiet.

Kenya= Sensei are you going to eat that, is that even edible.

Alice= Yeah.

Chloe= That looks like poison.

Shion= What did you say?

Diablo= (The adults may not tell the truth, but children always do.)

Chloe= So you have been feeding Rimuru-sama poison.

Now Shion was getting angry.

(Author's note: T-C = Thought Communication)

Rimuru (T-C to Diablo) = Diablo it looks like Shion is about go haywire on the students. It is your job keep her under control. However, don't use force if necessary.

Diablo (T-C to Diablo) = Don't worry Rimuru-sama. I have it under control.

Shion(angrily) = How dare you call my food poison, Rimuru-sama loves it.

Alice= Oh really. But seeing his expression. It looks like sensei is suffering.

Shion= What did you say?

Tiss= Ok Alice, Chloe I think that is enough.

However, by now Shion's anger was now clearly visible. But before she could do anything. Diablo stopped her.

Shion= You are interfering again.

Diablo= What do you think you are doing? You are going attack the students of Rimuru-sama.

Shion= But...

Diablo= No buts, you know just angry Rimuru-sama would be, if you hurt his students.

At this Shion forcibly calmed herself down. And again, stood right behind the left shoulder of Rimuru. While Diablo stood right behind the right shoulder.

Rimuru= (Good work, Diablo. I knew I could count on you.)

Veldora= (This guy again showed his intelligence.)

Shuna= (Thank goodness.)

Benimaru= (Even though the disaster has been delayed. It does not mean it had been eradicated.)