Special: Top 20 (Part 4)

Guy= Now let's see the five strongest people from tempest. Let's see what we have here.

Number

Number. 5 |Zegion| Title= Mist Lord. Species= Divine Insectar (Beetle type).

Occupation= Overseer of the ten lords of the labyrinth, Part of the Big three,One of the 12 Patrons.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Mephisto, Lord of Illusions.

Special Abilities= Space-Time Manipulation, Water and Lighting domination, Spiritual Domination, World of Illustion.

Danger level= Catastrophe.

Luminous= I told you he will become an Insectar.

Dino= Oh so now you are copying me.

Luminous= You know what I am not in the mood of fighting you right now.

Veldora= Ohh really so you can also have restraint.

Luminous (angrily) = Anyway.

Luminous= As I was saying that he is also an insectar which kind of explains his power.

Dagruel= Who would had thought this normal looking beetle would one day evolve into an insectar.

Leon= And an extremely powerful one at that.

Gazel= He is an absolute monster.

Kenya= He is Catastrophe Class. What does that mean?

Carrera= That means he is on the same level as true dragons.

Zegion= I really became extremely strong that is good. This way I can protect Apito and be of use to Rimuru-sama.

Ryota= Oh you are definitely going to be of great use to Rimuru-sensei. You are his second strongest subordinate.

Ramiris= And also the strongest from the Lords of the Labyrinth.

Carrion= Now I get why those Imperial Elite soldiers after defeating adalman were not able to pass through him. No one can pass through him if it isn't. Emperor Rudra or the Scorch Dragon.

Frey= Yes, I have to agree I don't think there is anyone in the Eastern Empire who can stand up to him. Except those two.

Guy= He can probably give those two a good fight as well.

Diablo= I wouldn't be surprised if he really can.

Benimaru= What are his abilities anyway that put him on the levels of true dragons?

Rimuru= First he has an Ultimate Skill which he should have at this point. I don't think at this point you can be any strong without an Ultimate skill.

Shuna= His skill is based on Illusions.

Shion= Illusions? How would those help in a fight?

Diablo= To disorient your enemies. To confuse them so they don't know what is happening in the battle it can give him a huge advantage.