Special: Top 20 (Part 2)

Number

Number. 15 |Ranga| Title= Star Lord. Species= Divine Wolf.

Occupation= Rimuru's Pet and Leader of the Tempest Star Wolves. One of the 12 patrons.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Hastur Lord of Starwind.

Special Abilities= Weather Domination, Wind and Sound Domination, Spatial Domination, Ultra Instinct.

Danger level= Disaster+

Rimuru= Amazing Ranga it looks like you become my 10th strongest subordinate.

Ranga= Thanks Rimuru sama it is my duty to be as strong possible so that I can be of use to you.

Milim= Ranga really is the best doggo.

Shuna= Yes, he indeed is.

Chloe= He really is quite cool.

Kenya= Yeah also look at his Title "Star Lord". It sounds so cool.

Gazel= He is also part of the twelve patrons huh.

Leon= Obviously all of Rimuru's subordinates that we will see here will be part of the twelve patrons.

Fuze= He also has an Ultimate Skill and a Skill called [Weather Domination] does that mean he can control the weather.

Guy= Most likely yes. But given that he has an Ultimate skill and is on the level of True demonlords. His storms can most likely destroy armies quite easily. And his lightnings can kill quite strong individuals.

Veldora= He also has [Sound and Wind Domination] that means he can create strong shockwaves as well.

Velzard= But how did he get so strong. Like he is a tempest star wolf right now how does he become so strong.

Dagruel= Well he must have participated in the Eastern Empire war. He might have gotten stronger because of that. Because that was the reason why Gabiru and Geld became so strong.

Ranga= That could be the reason. Another reason could that because I am almost always absorbing Rimuru-sama's Magicules since I am in his shadow. I would have gotten stronger that way.

Violet= That makes a lot of sense about why you were able to become so strong.

Benimaru= Even though Ranga doesn't fight that much he is still extremely strong.

Greatest feat= Wiping out an entire battalion of Magic super tanks Easily.

Dagruel= See I told you he must have participated in that war.

Luminous= Of course. We know that you don't have to tell us that.

Dagruel= I will say what I want to say. You are not the one to stop me. Understood.

Luminous= And if I don't what are you gonna do call your stupid Lizard friend.

Veldora= I don't even need to help Dagruel can deal with you on his own.