Chapter 13 to 17

By noon all the preparations were made for our journey. I had decided to take Rigur and four other goblins with their wolves and of course Ranga was also coming. Our guide in this journey will be a goblin named gobta who had previously been to dwargon. So, I hoped on Ranga and our journey started. We were expected to reach their in seven days but because of the speed of the tempest wolves it only took three.

Milim= Three day is really slow. Why were you calling it fast.

Rimuru= For you it would be slow. But at the time it really was extremely fast.

Dwargon is a really strong kingdom that had survived for 1000 years. A kingdom so strong that even the Eastern Empire doesn't mess with them. It is also a neutral nation. So, all monsters and humans are welcomed there. When we arrived there we saw a big line. So, I decided to just take gobta with me while everyone else stayed behind.

Guy= It is really impressive that this kingdom has survived for over a thousand years.

Dagruel= Especially when you take into account that they have survived two tenma wars.

While I was waiting in the line some idiots decided to show up.

Bandit1= Oi oi! There's demons in a place like this! We're still not inside, so isn't it

fine to kill them here?

Bandit2= Hey, what are you doing lining up there? You guys are damn cheeky. If

you don't want to die, give me that spot!

Also, leave everything you have behind. And then I'll let you go this

time!!!

Rimuru= (Ok these are becoming a problem. Well, I can deal with them without killing them. If they get scared and run away, then that is good.)

Hinata= You really didn't wanted to hurt any humans.

Rimuru= My goal from day one was to be on good terms with humans. As I was human before.

Leon= However, that didn't go too well. As humans were always trying to make your life difficult.

Diablo= Until the falmuth massacre happened when the humans finally got what they deserved.

I then transformed into the tempest star wolf. However, they still didn't run away. They instead attacked me and of course their attacks did nothing. I then told gobta to cover his ears and then used [intimidation] result of which was that all the bandits were knocked out. However, a side effect was that almost everyone in the line had either passed out or gone haywire. So, because of this I was now in trouble and got landed in jail with gobta.

Carrera= What did you expect would happen?

Ultima= Of course when you used that ability everyone around you would also be affected and will get you locked up.

Rimuru= I didn't know it would be this strong.

Benimaru= However, I think you should had about it before doing it.

Hakorou= Yeah, even if you wouldn't had knocked almost everyone there. The fact that a slime transformed into a giant wolf enough for you to become the center of attention.

Alice= Wait a minute. These look familiar don't they.

Ryota= What do you mean?

Kenya= Yeah, they do look familiar.

Chloe= Are they from that cave?

Gale= They are from that cave during the annual outdoor training event.