Chapter 27

Rimuru then took out the mask that Shizu had and wore it checking if it would also block his aura.

Rimuru= How is it?

Great Sage= <The faint aura that was being emitted has completely vanished. From the outside you will be viewed as a normal human.>

Rimuru= I should wear it when I go to new places.

Then he looked in water in front to see how he looks like.

Rimuru= Looking Good, right?

Great Sage(unimpressed)= <Right>

Rimuru= You sounded unimpressed.

Ramiris= Haha Rimuru your own partner doesn't think that you are cool.

Milim= What do you mean? He looks so cool.

Shion= Yeah why did she say that?

Carrera= Could you guys shut up not everyone blindly likes whatever Rimuru does ok.

Testarossa= As Rimuru had said that she is his partner, not subordinate so of course she wouldn't just blindly applaud for anything.

Velzard= That is correct. And by the looks of it happens quite often.

Rimuru= Yeah it does. And that is why you guys don't need get all angry at whatever she says, ok?

Subordinates= Yes Rimuru-sama.

Ciel= <So you are saying that what I say is 'Whatever'.>

Rimuru= <I am trying to balance both sides. You know that they are difficult to handle. So, could you please not poke more holes into me.>

Ciel= <Ok. Don't say please to me.>

Ranga= Rimuru-sama!!

Rimuru= Huh.

Great Sage= <Receiving thought communication from Ranga. Vocal tone indicates a request for aid.>

At hearing this Rimuru immediately runs off.

When Rimuru reaches the area from where Ranga's request came from, he saw that many goblins were on the ground and gobta was injured. He healed gobta and went out to see what was going on. There he saw that Ranga and Rigur were fighting sone unknown people. He called both of them and asked them what had happened here. They told him that these unknown people, who they told him were ogres, have just attacked them and the goblins on the ground were just asleep because of a magic casted by one of the ogress.

Geld= Is that Benimaru-san. So, this is where Rimuru-sama met Benimaru-san and the others.

Ramiris= That is benimaru he looks well quite different.

Guy= That must be pre-evolution benimaru that is why he looks so different.

Hakorou= I have to say Rigur and Ranga at that time it is really impressive that you were able to stand against us.

Shion= Yeah especially you Rigur you were able to go against me that is quite impressive.

Rigur= Thanks that was the best I could do.

Luminous= It really wasn't something he was still getting destroyed.

Dagruel= Well at least he didn't lose immediately.

At first Rimuru tried negotiating with them. As none of his men were fatally wounded. However, the ogres had other plans. 

Red Ogre= Show us who you really are evil majin.