Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)

Around that time Youm and his group finally set out on their journey. By this point, all of them had trained under Hakorou and were given decent equipment from Kurobe. They were truly deserving of getting to be called heroes.

Jeff= Well they definitely got an upgrade.

Alice= Yes, they are as sensei said worthy to be called heroes.

Hakorou= Well they did work hard and improved their skills.

Gazel= So all of them trained under you. Then they must have gone through hellish training.

Hakorou= Of course.

Ryota= (How did he just said that with a straight face?)

Alice= (He really is scary.)

Some time had passed Rimuru was chilling with Fuze who had fallen asleep while drinking.

Suddenly Milim came bursting through the door alongside Ellen and called Rimuru to see their hunt. Rimuru went with them with Shion (like always) holding him.

Once they got there, they saw Kabal and Gido sitting in front of a giant pile of bodies.

Shizu= That indeed is a very big hunt.

Kenya= Yeah just how many people can eat from that.

Carrera= It is not really that big, I can hunt that much in a second.

Hinata= You are also a primordial demon while they are normal humans.

Carrera= What?

Hinata= And you wouldn't be hunting them more like destroying everything in your path.

Ultima= Pfft...... Hahahaha.

Carrera= And why are you laughing?

Ultima= You deserved that. Hahaha.

Carrera= Why you?

She was about to throw a ball of nuclear magic at Ultima. But Diablo came to stop them.

Diablo (while being pissed as hell) = I am not going to let you two create such a mess in front of Rimuru-sama.

Carrera= What is your problem?

Testarossa= Give up you know you can't defeat him.

Carrera= Like hell I will give up.

Then the whole place went ka boom, and it took a while to get things under control.

Rimuru= (That was quite something and Diablo was seriously looking scary.)

Ciel= (That is true. We don't normally see him angry. But I guess that is how he is when he is pissed.)

Rimuru= (Remind me to never make him angry.)

Ciel= (If you did, he is never going to get angry at you.)

Rimuru= (Yeah you are right.)

Suddenly Shion felt a disturbance. She handed Rimuru to Milim for safety and came in front of them. And who she was varied of was Treya the younger sister of Treyni.

She told them that Charybdis had been revived and was coming in this direction.

Dagruel= So this is from where the part when you fought Charybdis starts.

Frey= It would be interesting to see that fight. Because I do remember that before Milim, it was Rimuru and his subordinates who fought that beast.

Gazel= And my elite soldiers. And I do agree with you, because I also want to see what that beast of the sky was.