Chapter # 50 (Part 1)

Rimuru= Now I think we will be covering the visit to Ingrassia, right?

Author= Yes but we will be covering the visit a little faster than usual.

Fuze= Why though?

Rimuru= I guess because not a lot really happened during the journey.

Author= Exactly.

Milim= Ok then let's start.

A few days after the return from Dwargon. Rimuru had few dreams in which he saw Shizue. So, he decided it was finally time.

Hinata= So you are now finally going to go now.

Rimuru= Yeah now there aren't any problems that I need to deal with at home. So, I can go there.

Shizu= By the way Rimuru-san I mean to ask you how many of these dreams did you see about me.

Rimuru= Several.

Shizu= What did you saw?

Rimuru= Well this one right was in which Shizu mentions the name Ingracia. So, this is where I find out where the children are.

Yuuki= Oh it makes sense as I was thinking how did you knew about the location of the children especially when Shizu-sensei didn't tell you.

Frey= She did tell him tho.

Leon= Not when she was alive.

Elmesia= She told him indirectly through dreams.

Carrera= I still can't get over how you can see the memories of those you have eaten.

Ultima= Yeah, I don't understand it one bit.

Testarossa= Well he himself doesn't understand it one bit. So....

Rimuru= Well Great Sage did have a theory that I told you before.

Velzard= But still that explains nothing.

Rimuru= Yeah I know.

Shizu= Anything else you saw?

Rimuru= Yeah there was that one dream in which Shizu-san was desperately trying to calm the kids down, but they weren't listening.

Shizu= Yeah that was quite often the case.

Hinata= You didn't saw anything like that right?

Rimuru= No I didn't.

Hinata= Really?

Rimuru= Really.

Shizu= Hinata I think we already know this that Rimuru-san won't do anything bad in this subject. Then why are you doubting him?

Hinata= But sensei why are you trusting him so much?

Shizu= Because there is no reason for me to distrust him.

Hinata= Ok.

Rimuru called a meeting to discuss his trip through the human nations and as he expected they showed concern. First because of his safety and second for the safety and integrity of their fledgling nation.

Carrion= That is very much true. Your nation is new, and you are its uniting force. So, without you there is a realistic chance for it to fall.

Rimuru= I know that, that is why I have been laying the foundation in the administration so that it can function even without a singular supreme leader.

Rudra= Even still your nation is still very new. I doubt it can stand without its uniter and leader. Perhaps in the future they may be able to self-govern but that is not possible right now.