Chapter # 47

Frey= Now that all the fighting has stopped. Now it's time for...

Rimuru= Actual work the negotiations.

Alice= Meaning the boring parts?

Milim= Yep.

Shizu= They may be boring parts, but they also are the most important parts, ok?

Alice= o-ok.

Rimuru= Yeah, they are mostly boring, but I don't think that they would think that these parts are boring.

Shizu= Why do you say that Rimuru-san?

Rimuru= Because this time around some interesting things happened, that you will soon see.

Carrion= What are you talking about Rimuru?

Rimuru= What do you mean? Do you don't know?

Shuna= Didn't they tell you?

Carrion= No all they told me that they rested there for some time. Got the trade deals done. And left for Eurazania.

Shuna= So they didn't tell you?

Carrion= What they didn't tell me?

Rimuru= That isn't wrong per say, but...

Veldora= That is a gross simplification.

Carrion= What do you mean?

Veldora= Don't worry you will see that in a minute.

On that night Rimuru held a banquet at the reception hall, but it became a drinking party instead.

Albis= Ah such Bliss!

Frey= Oh so that's what you meant as that.

Turning towards Carrion.

Frey= They didn't tell you about this?

Carrion= NO?

Guy= Well that is obvious from his reaction that he had no idea about it.

Velzard= But why didn't they tell him?

Dagruel= Perhaps... because he hasn't allowed them to get wasted like this.

Carrion= No they are allowed to do as they please and getting wasted is not on the prohibited list.

Fuze= Then why didn't they tell?

Leon= Who knows?

Dino= Yeah, we don't need to worry about it as it isn't important.

Milim= However, something that is important, Rimuru why didn't you told me that you were having a party.

Rimuru= Well I had never planned for it to turn into a party.

Milim= But you did prepare for a banquet. Why didn't you invite me there?

Rimuru= Milim that banquet was for official business. So, I couldn't have possibly invited you there.

Milim= Why?

Veldora= You do remember what happened when you came to Tempest last time, right?

Milim= What happened?

Veldora= Chaos happened.

Milim= Oh.

Diablo= And because this mission was so important. Rimuru-sama wanted to make sure that nothing goes wrong. That is why he didn't invite you.