Chapter 25 to 26

After some time when everyone had gotten their break and their moods have now finally brightened up. They were now ready for the next part of the reaction.

While Shizu and Rimuru were in the tent. Ranga was sitting outside as the best guard dog. The trio was also waiting outside when Rigurd came with a change of clothes for Shizu. So, the trio also decided to come with him inside. However, when they entered the tent, they couldn't believe they just saw. Right there next to the bed was a naked figure that from his size looked like a child and had blue hair. The trio had no idea who this was however Rigurd and Ranga exactly knew who this was. The figure turned around to show its face where tears were rolling down its cheeks.

Rimuru= (Oh no they are gonna see me naked in my human form.)

Ciel= <Fortunately this is the only time when they will see you naked in your human form. However, there will be one time you will be experimenting with your body.>

Rimuru= <Crap. He is going to show that part too oh no I am so done.>

Ciel (Queitly)= <Yeah you are very much done.>

Rimuru= <What was that?>

Ciel= <Nothing.>

Shuna= That is Rimuru-sama, isn't it?

At this all the teachers covered the eyes of the students.

Hinata= Rimuru what is this?

Rimuru= I didn't had any clothes at that time. It isn't my fault.

After some time Rimuru had worn a little bit clothes. He told them that Shizu had died. The news was a complete shock. However, they accepted as nothing could be done about it. But one thing they couldn't believe was that this person they are talking to really is Rimuru.

Gido= Are you really Rimuru?

Rigurd= There is no doubt about it.

Ranga= Do you really think a body change will make me not realize who my master is?

Ranga said angrily. At this the trio apologized so that they don't get angry.

Kenya= How were you able to find out this was Rimuru-sensei?

Ranga= I can sense his presence.

Alice= So that is why they were able to find out.

Guy= Well that explains one of the mysteries surrounding Rimuru.

Dagruel= Which one?

Guy= How did he get his human form.

Carrion= So did he use [Mimicry] to use the human form.

Dino= Makes sense when he absorbed her body, he would had analyzed her. Thus, allowing him to mimic it.

Frey= This also explains why he looks feminine.

Milim= Yeah that is why Rimuru is so cute.

Rimuru, in order to prove to them that he really is Rimuru transforms into his slime form, also showing that he can freely change between his forms. After Rimuru apologized as he hadn't consulted with her friends about this topic. But the trio assured him that if this is what Shizu wanted then he did the right thing. However, they were sad as they were not able to say goodbye to her.

So, they asked if Rimuru could transform into his human form. He did and then.

Trio= Thank you, Shizu-san.

At this Rimuru was surprised as they thanked him and said goodbye to him as he was Shizu herself.

Kaval= I will strive to be a great leader.