Chapter 37

After an hour later Rimuru started to wake up.

Rimuru= <Huh? What happened?>

Ciel= <Oh you are awake that is good. How are you feeling now?>

Rimuru= <Yeah definitely better than before. Thanks (quietly) dear.>

Ciel= <You don't need to thank me. Wait a minute what did you say?>

Rimuru= <Hehe... Ok then.>

Ciel= <Wait a minute first tell me what did say?>

Rimuru= <What do you mean? I didn't say anything it must your imagination.>

Ciel= <You.... Fine. *pouts*>

Rimuru= (She is so cute. When she is acting like this.)

Ciel= (There is no way. The way he is acting shows that he is intentionally teasing me, meaning that word that he is hiding from me is that one. You can't keep secrets from me.)

Rimuru= (She figured it out. Unexpectedly quickly.)

Veldora= Oh Rimuru how are you now?

Rimuru= I am Ok. Thanks.

Benimaru= Why did you go into your sleep mode?

Rimuru= Oh I was just stressed so needed some rest.

Shion= I am sorry Rimuru-sama. It was because of me that you got this stressed.

Rimuru= Don't worry about it, Shion. Just don't make that mistake again.

Shion= Ok.

Students + Teachers = (Thank goodness Rimuru sensei is ok.)

Shizu= (I was worried for him as something like this has never happened to him before.)

Leon= Now that you are awake, I suppose we can start the reaction again.

Rimuru= Yeah, we can.

Author= Okkie Dokkie.

Everyone= Why did he talk like that?

After a few days had passed since the agreement between tempest and Dwargon. Gazel unexpectedly came back. Rimuru was surprised to see him. But Gazel told him that he had brought a for him.

Rimuru= A gift?

At this Gazel's soldiers threw a man wrapped in a cloth. Who turned out to be Vesta. And Rimuru was now even more surprised. Kaijin even more so. And Vesta, he was passed out.

Chloe= Huh? That idiot?

Shizu= I don't think you should call him an idiot.

Rimuru= Yeah especially when he is one the smartest people in our nation.

Hinata= My guess is this is where he joins tempest and starts to work for you right, Rimuru?

Rimuru= Yes that is correct.

Ultima= Why did Gazel decide to give someone, so Smart, to Rimuru?

Gazel= It is going to be explained quite soon so don't worry about it.

Jeff= Maybe he just wanted Rimuru to punish him.

Tiss= I don't think that is the case.

Gazel= It seemed like a waste to leave such a talented man doing nothing. But I can't allow him to work for me. So, use him as you wish.

Kaijin= But wouldn't that allow Vesta's knowledge to escape Dwargon.

Gazel= Says the one who left Dwargon himself.